Chapter Eighteen

Michael's pov:

*Back a couple hours *

I stared down at the floor. Calum never acts like this. I watch Amber run after him. I know they're close, but I've known Calum longer. I should probably go help her out. I sighed. Im not usually the one who helps people; usually Ash does that. But He's sitting there, just looking as confused as I feel. I guess I'll have to be the one to go. Mike-ro-wave to the rescue!

I get up and walk towards the room. I hear some muffled voices as I walk. But right before I get to the door, the voices stop. When I peek in, I see Amber sitting on the bed, kissing Calum.
Holy shit

I watch as Calum shoves her shoulders back to break the kiss. I turn away from the door and walk as fast as I can away from them.
What the hell?

I sat back down next to Ashton. I nudged him and pulled out my phone. He looks over as I type:
Big news.
Gotta talk where Luke can't hear.

He nods at me, and looks uneasy.

I watch as Amber enters the room. Luke runs right to her, and she melts into his touch. I look away.

When I look back up, their both gone. I look over to Ashton, whose staring expectantly.
Crap

"Okay.... so you know how Amber just went to 'talk to Calum'. Yeah,she did a lot more than talking. She kissed him, and right now she's doing the same thing with Luke." I rush out in a hushed voice.

I watch as Ashtons jaw drops. Calum walks in and sits next to us.

"Hey guys." He says, sounding way happier than before.

"She kissed you?" Ash blurts quite loudly.

I watch the smile slip right off Calum's face.

"How'd you know?" He asks, his voice low. I shook my head.

"I walked in. I saw. What the hell happened?" I whisper. Before he responds, I watch Amber run through, covered in flour. Ash let's out a quick giggle, and me and Calum glare at him.

He looks down and says , "Sorry, wrong time." We watch as Luke runs through now, also covered in flour. What the hell are they doing?

Calum sighs. "I promised not to tell." He mumbles. Ash nods. What are they talking about?

"So you told her you knew?" Ash asked. Cal nodded. "And then she kissed you?" He nodded again.

"It's not like she just kissed me. I said it was messed up and well one thing lead to another and she kissed me." He says. I couldn't contain my frustration.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I yell, and right after  Amber walks through, without flour and with wet hair. She seems to not have noticed.

"She ran away, and her mom is not happy." Calum whispers. I nod, some of my anger fading.

"So the kiss could have been from all the stress right?" I ask.

"Well, maybe..." Calum says, scratching his neck. Even I can see he doesn't want what I say to be true. And I suck at reading people. I take a  breath to say something else, but Calum elbows me, knocking the air out of me. I double over in my seat, coughing while I watch Luke walk through the living room.

"Heyy guys, be nice." Ash says, shoving Calum on the shoulder playfully.

"So what did Amber say?" I ask.

"She said that she likes me, but it's wrong." Calum whispers, not meeting me and Ash's eyes. I shake my head.

"She's gotta tell Luke." I state. Ash nods sadly. All three of our heads turn towards Amber walking through the kitchen doorway.

"What?" She asks.

I pat the couch. She approaches slowly, and I see the red mark on her neck, no doubt a hickey. I see Calum look at the floor and Ash run his hands through his hair. She sits next to Ashton.

"What the hell is going on?" She asks, her voice raised.

"We all know you kissed Calum. " I state quickly. She looks towards Calm, hurt.

"You told them?" She asks, her voice soft.

"No, I saw it." I say. She gives me a confused look.

"Okay... so, is that it?" She asks quietly.

"You need to tell Luke." Ash blurts out. She looks down.

"I can't. I'll loose him." She whispers.

"You have to tell him, you can't keep this from him." Calum tells the floor.

"Fine." She states, walking out of the room.

Amber's pov:

How the hell can I do this?

This is gonna break Lukes heart.

I'm horrible.

I did this.

But I owe it to Luke to tell him the truth.

I dabbed makeup onto the red  that was darkening into a large purple mark.

As I walked into the kitchen, I saw Luke sitting on the counter eating cupcakes. He looks like a little boy. His face lights up when he sees me. He swings off the counter.

"These, are really good." He mumbles around a mouthful of cupcakes. I give a small smile and look down.

"Hey, baby, What's wrong?" He asks, his face concerned. I bit my lip, tears already in my eyes.

"I kissed Calum." I mumble. His face hardens. He grabs the tray of cupcakes and throws it at the wall.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"