Chapter six

Amber's pov:

My alarm clock made me wince. I didn't sleep until three am. and my alarm goes off at seven. I groaned, hitting the silence button. I dragged myself out of bed. The events of yesterday hit me as I looked in the mirror. My eyes widened.
Oh. My. Fuck.

I slipped on light  jeans, a white camisole with the vans I more the night before. I put Concealer on to hide the bags under my eyes, blush and pink lip gloss. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put on a flower crown. My mom left, and I grabbed my phone out of her drawer. I texted Luke
Wanna meet up later? I've got school:(

I didn't expect a response right away, it is only 7:30Am.  I slipped the phone into my pocket and grabbed my bookbag.

*****************************************

I've been waiting all day for lunch. This is just not my day. Time dragged on for so long, I could barely even keep my eyes open. Right after the bell, I ran out the doors and out the building. There, waiting in a car with black tinted windows,was   the craziest surprise of my life.

"Calum?" I whispered. "What the hell are you doing here? "

"Relax, just came to pick you up for Luke the greatest. " he said, the last part sarcastic. "Well are you coming or what??" he said with a smile.

I smiled and ran to the car. Anything was better then this crap school day. I climbed in to the passengers side. I turned towards him and our eyes locked.

"Hi gorgeous." He said, and I felt the blush come on.

"Hi. And don't call me that." I replied.

"Ooh, fiesty. " he said.

After about five minutes, I noticed we were on the other side of town.

"Where the hell are we going Calum? I thought we were going to meet with Luke? "I asked.

" we are, were just making a little pit stop first." He said with a smirk.

"Calum! Where are we?"

"Relax, It's a surprise. Don't worry, Luke isn't expecting you until three." He said.

" And we're already here." He pulled to the curb. It was the strip of fast food places, a whole block of them.

"Figured I could treat you to lunch before we head back." He said. "Make your choice." He put on shades, even though we are in the less busy part of town, and stepped out the car. I walked out as well.

We ate at Wendy's. It started in silence, but when Calm started joking around, I started to crack up. We talked on and on about anything we could. Before I knew it, it was two forty five. "HOLY CRAP ASS SHIT!" I screamed and started to pack up.

"What??" He said, confused by my panic.

"We're gonna be late!!" I said, running out to the car.

Calm was flooring it. We got there only twenty minutes late.
Crap crap crap crap crap. I thought over and over.  We ran in.

"Hey " Luke said with a smile. "Where have you been?"
Holy FUCK, what do I say to this? I thought.
The truth, just say the truth. But I don't want to hurt him.
" I had to stay after to talk to a teacher, sorry." The lie slipped right out my mouth as Calum smiled and winked.

A/N: Comment, vote, share,  and say who you want her to end you with. Just say what you think!!! Sorry this one was super long.