Chapter Thirty-Five

Calum's pov:

Amber slammed the door shut, and I sighed. I slapped my hand to my forehead. You idiot! Of course she would suspect something ,she has every right to! I sat in the spot she was sitting just a second ago. I don't understand anything anymore.

I thought I would feel worse about the breakup. But honestly, I barely feel sad about being dumped. It's more about how everything happened. This just might be worse than the breakup between her and Luke.

I reach over and grab my phone off the chair. I unlock and type a response to Alli.

To Alli:

The talk went really bad

From Alli:

Why?!? What happened?!

To Alli:

Well she thought I cheated on her and kinda dumped me. :/

From Alli:

That suckss, but maybe it's for the best?

To Alli:

Yeah, probably. But I'm actually not as upset as I thought I would be.

From Alli:

That should be a good thing! It just wasn't meant to be

To Alli:

Yeah, I've gotta go, I'll text ya later ;)

From Alli

Byeeee :D

I click my phone off and get ready to head back to the hotel. Hopefully things will be less insane there.

LUKE'S POV:

I rushed over to Ashton's room and knock on the door, before letting myself in.

"ASHTON I NEED HELP!" I yell and Ashton walks out of the bathroom with wet hair and sweatpants on.

"What was the point of knocking if you were just gonna walk in anyways?" He asks. I ignore him and flop onto the bed.

"Ashtonnn I need helpp!" I whine. Ash sits on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asks, and I sit up to face him.

"So our last day here is tomorrow. But our next show isn't until two days after we get there. So I was wondering if it would be possible to fly back to Amber's city? Just for a night, I swear!" I say, and Ash goes wide eyed.

"Why? Do you still love Amber??" He asks, smiling really wide. I laugh.

"Well um yeah. And I have those whole thing planned where we go back to redo our first date so I can ask her out again. So is it possible?" I say, blushing a little. Ash giggles.

"Aww, Luke!" He teases. "Well it's probably possible if we only go for a night, because after that we'll need to go to our next gig ."

I shoot up and rush to the door. "Thanks Ash! See ya tomorrow! Goodnight!!" I yell as I walk out of the room. I've got a lot to plan.

A/N:
Okayyyyy so the book is almost over!!! At most like five more chapters left! This is really just kind of a filler, but the next one gets a lot more interesting, and I promise it will be longer!! Vote and comment, and I promise to update soon!!
-Kira💕