Chapter Thirty-Two

Amber's pov:

The next day, I woke by my phone ringing from my dresser. I let out a groan, and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone, letting out a yawn.

"Hi!!! I'm downstairs, come get me!!" Angie exclaimed over the phone. I shoot out of bed and quickly run to the bathroom.

Around five minutes later, I run down in my PJ's to the lobby. I see Angie, standing at the front desk grabbing a key from the guy behind the desk. She's wearing black leggings with a white shirt and a red and black flannel with combat boots. I automatically rush over to her and hug her tightly.

"Oh my god I've missed you so much!!" I yell.

"I've missed you too! I'm right below your floor, room 17D. We have a LOT to talk about." She says, grabbing her suitcase and rushing toward the elevator.

After stepping out the elevator, we walk into her room. It's around the same size as my room upstairs, but it isn't connected like the penthouse is. She sits onto the bed and pats the space next to her. I hesitantly sit down next to her, unsure what Angie might say next. Knowing her, it could be anything.

"Did Calum really do all that?" She's asks. I nod. She sighs.

"Can I punch him in the fucking face?" She asks casually, little Amber in her voice. I quickly shake my head no.

"But, Angie,  he was drunk! He didn't know what he was doing!" I say in his defense.

"Are you going to defend him? I mean, it really is his fault for all this. He was flirting with you when you were with Luke, he kissed you, Which pretty much doomed you and Luke, and now he does this? No way. You can't let him push you around!" Angie says, getting louder as she goes on. I sigh. Now that she said it, I see how true it really is.

"So what do I do? I cant break up with him! You didn't see how he looked when I just brought it up! I like him, but there's just so much going on! And even if I did, where would I go! I can't stay on tour with them, and I can't go home! And, if this wasn't enough, I think I'm still in love with Luke!" I say, screaming the last part. I flop back onto the bed and sigh. "Everything is just so damn complicated. " I whisper. Angie lies back with me.

"I'm sure we can figure it out." She say with a smile. I smile back and nod.

A long period of silence stretches, until Angie shoots up. "I KNOW WHAT YOU SHOULD DO!!" She yells out, dancing around the room. I laugh and sit up.

"What should I do then?" I ask.

"Okay, so since it means so much to you, try and talk to Calum. See if you can feel like you did when you first started dating. And if it doesn't work, end it." I open my mouth to cut her off, but she stops me. "NO stop I have everything planned just listen!! So if you end it, and really don't feel like staying, tell Luke how you feel. And that same night, you can come with me, and we can find our own apartment together like we planned and just kinda start over!" She finishes with a big smile. Back home, all we would talk about was running off. We planned on doing it after our first year of college, but this seems like the best time.

"That is a really good plan!" I say, smiling even wider. Angie sits back onto the bed.

"I told you I'm a genius." She says as she flips her hair back over her shoulder.

"I should probably get the plan started, it should take a few days right? " I ask. Angie nods.

"Go do it! She yells, as I walk out the door and back upstairs.

Time to put this plan into action.

I just hope nothing goes wrong.