Chapter three:

Luke's pov:

After about a hour, I couldn't wait any longer to text her. Everyone in my band says I look bad ass on the outside, but I really am not. I just hope she isn't one of those girls who are OBSESSED with me based on my 'badassness' because I don't have any. Well, not really.
To Amber :
Hey it's Luke Hemmings.

I put my phone in my back pocket so I could feel the vibration if she texted back. I set off to find the guys. I gotta get my mind off of this girl.

Amber's pov:

"Where in the world have you been Amber??!!  I've tried to call you, but you wouldn't pick up! It's 1:00am Amber!! Your cerfew is eleven, sharp! I was ready to call the cops! What do you have to say for yourself?"

I stared at my mom. The empty wine bottle on the table told me she was tipsy.

"Mom, I told you I had my 5 seconds of summer concert tonight. I told you it ran late, and my phone was silenced for the show. I'm sorry and it won't happen again"

"No it will not, because your grounded. Hand me you cell phone and you cannot go out for the next two weeks. I hope the concert was worth it." She said, snatching my phone out of my hands and turning away to her room.

My good mood from the concert was out the window. Now, how could I text Luke? Or meet up with him if he wants to for the rest of the three days they're here. He probably won't want to hang out tho, or even text me for that matter. I'm just a weird girl who loves their music. I'm not the best looking or the most popular. Why would four ridiculously amazing looking famous guys want to see a girl like me?

But if I don't have my phone, I'll never know.

I've been a good girl most of my life. I've  only been grounded once because I knocked out at my friends house when I didn't ask to sleep over. I've never disobeyed, never done anything bad. But tonight I'm different. Luke Hemmings, Yes LUKE HEMMINGS,  asked for my number. So I've got to take a couple risks tonight.

I snuck into my mom's room, she was already knocked out cold. I crept to her bedside table, where my phone was. I grabbed it and ran to my room. I set it on my dresser. I took off my makeup and put on PJ's. I tied my hair up into a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and clicked it on.
One new message

Unknown - Hey it's Luke Hemmings

I screamed into my pillow to keep from waking my mom up. Omfg this can't be real.

To Luke Hemmings :
Heyy Luke

I stared at my phone until a response came up a minutes later.
What ya doing?

I instantly replied
Nothing really, why?

a response came after an agonizing thirty seconds
That sounds way too boring. Lets meet up, get out for the night.

I lost it, my eyes reading over the insane message. I felt like my heart was going twenty miles a minute. Butterflies were in my stomach and I felt like absolutely fan girling. Then I remember my grounding. I reply:
Sounds awesome,where should we meet?

A quick response came.
Meet in front of the concert hall.
See you soon.

*A/N:this chapter was kinda crappy, but it's just kind of a filler for the next one. Hope you enjoyed!! Comment suggestions, like it and Ill update faster!!*