Chapter Twenty-Eight

Amber's pov:

I shoot out of my seat and rush to the guards. I flash the backstage pass and gesture for the boys to come offstage.

"Erm... so sorry! We'll be right back!! " I hear Ash yell through his mic to the unsettled crowd. They nearly run me over as they run offstage.

"What the hell happened?" Mikey yells. I shrug, not meeting his eyes.

"Where could he have gone? Do you think he ran away again?" I asked. Ash shook his head.

"Calum loves the fans too much. He probably just needed a break. "Ash says, trying go calm everyone down a bit. I run down the halls to search for his dressing room. When I finally find it, I bang on the door.

"Cal? Its Amber, open up. " I say loudly through the door. The door swings open. Calum leans himself onto the doorway, and he scowls at me.

"Done staring at LUKE?" He spits. I roll my eyes.

"Are we gonna do this now?"  I ask. "Come on Calum! You have a whole crowd of screaming fans to sing to! Nothing happened! Go back there and put on a show, do what you love! You can be mad at me later, but you have to go back out there!" I say softly, trying to convince him out. I don't think a fight would help get him out there. And if he doesn't get out there, those girls will start a revolution. I know I would.

"FINE. I'll tell the boys I felt sick. Are you sure that was nothing? " he asks. I nod. He smirks. "See ya out there. Give me like 5 minutes. "

I smiled and ran back into the audience just in time to catch Luke and Ashton onstage answering some questions .

"LUKE!! LUKE!!! DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?? " The girls in the row behind me yelled in unison. He laughs, and my entire row sighs. I have to fight it off.

"Well... that's a bit personal. I did, and I lost her. She was amazing; but she isn't mine anymore. " he clears his throat "well how about a question for Ash, huh?" He says with a half hearted smile.

"DOES ASH HAVE A DADDY KINK?!?" A girl yells from way up in the balcony. Ashton giggles just as Calum runs back onstage with Mikey.

"Hey guys, I'm so sorry for running off. I felt a little sick, but I'm way better now! Let's keep this going guys!!!" He says, beginning the song 'Daylight'

I scream, I love this song.

***************************************

"Goodnight everybody!!" Luke screams as the curtains close. I get up and start going towards backstage.

"Hey baby!" Calum yells, kissing my cheek. So I guess he isn't mad anymore.

"Wanna watch a movie when we get back?" I ask. He smiles mischievously.

"We have other plans." He says with a wink. I raise an eyebrow.

'What do you mean?" I ask, nervous but excited.

"We have a party to go to!"

A/n
Sorry this is pretty much just a filler like the others, the next one has all the drama!!
Vote, comment and message me!!!
Love you guys!!!
-Kira