Chapter Twenty Three

Amber's pov:

Ah. Crap. I run to the bathroom. I'm  so pissed, I can barely feel the throbbing in my hand. I slam the door shut, and lock it. I get blood on the door. It's gushing from my knuckles. I flex my hand and wince. I reach for the knob to turn on the water. I look around. The blood is everywhere. I cry out in frustration. I want to punch the wall again, that's how upset I am.

I hear light knocking on the door. "What?" I yell through the door. I know I must sound like the only bitch, but fuck that shit, I don't care. I'm mad at the world right now.

"Uh... see. I'm not very good at this, it's Michael. Uh. I was sent to check up on you by Ash. Hes seeing what happened... could you let me in?" He says, his voice sounding really nervous. I soften just a little bit.

"Come in." I say,  unlocking the door. He opens it a little, and peeps his head in through the crack. His shockingly red hair is stuck in all different directions, as usual. He gives a small crooked smile.

"Hi." He says quietly. His eyes travel to my knuckles,  Which are dripping into the sink. "Shit. Need help?" He  steps into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I nod. He grabs a towel and runs the water over it. He dabs it, and I wince.

"So...do you know what the fight was about?" I ask, even though I think I know the answer. He gives me a sad smile.

"You. But it isn't your fault, really, Calum picked the fight. Something about needing to defend you. Hes just trying to keep Luke away from you, so he won't try and stealing you back." He says softly, as he cleans my knuckles. I'm shocked.

"Luke won't want me back. I fucked up." I say with a sad laugh. Mikey shook his head.

"He still loves you, ya know. It's just that Calum messed stuff up, and hes just mad at him and you. But don't worry, they'll both be over  it soon enough." He flashes another crooked smile. He grabs bandages out of a cabinet and starts to wrap it up. I look down at my hands.

"Calum said he loved me too." I state quietly. Micheal stops working on my hand. His jaw dropped.

"What? It's been, like, two days." He yells. I shush him. "What the fuck? What did you say?"

"I know. I didn't get to reply; Luke came in. " I sighed. "I don't think I would have said anything anyways."

"It's fine. Everything will work itself out. But I think you should distance yourself from both of them in a while. " Michael says, finishing off my hands. There was rapid knocking on the door. The door opened, and Luke stepped in. There was a large cut on his eyebrow, and the other side of his face was bruising.

"Uh, Michael, Amber. Ash sent me to tell you. Calum left." Luke says, slightly out of breath.

"What do you mean?" Mikey yells.

"He ran out and drove off. Calum left."

A/n

Sorry, my phones dying, this might be kinda crappy. It's a little rushed. I'll update soon! Don't forget to vote and comment!!