Chapter Nineteen

Amber's pov:

I cringe as the pan clatters to the floor. Cupcake pieces cling to the frosting stuck at the wall. I tense up. I was expecting sadness, not anger. But he has every right to be angry. I look at the floor

"Luke, wait, I'm so sorry it just happened. Let me explain- " I say, my voice small and shaking. He punches his fist into the counter and runs his hand through his hair.

"NO. I DON'T WANT A FUCKING EXPLAINATION!" He pounds his hand into the counter again. I cringe. He runs his hand through his hair, again. He swallows and leans against the wall. "Just. Don't. I'm done with this. First, Calum and you are all Flirty, and he kissed you. But HE kissed YOU. BUT NOW? YOU kissed HIM. Am I wrong?" His voice got louder as he spoke. I shake my head. "Of course I'm  right. I should've known." He says, shaking his head. "I'M done. Get out. " he says in silent anger. He points at the kitchens opening,  and I run out just as Liz rushes in.

I run straight into my room. I grab the clothes scattered on the floor and my bed and shove them into my bag. I unplug my charger from the wall and check my phone.
23 missed calls from Mom.
6 messages from Mom

I Feel tears run down my cheeks.

GET HOME
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
ILL FIND YOU BITCH
YOU BETTER COME HOME SLUT
ILL FUCKING KILL YOU
I'M COMING

I wiped my tears away. I've got nowhere to go but home. I grab my bag and brush the hair away from my face. I can handle her. I have my whole life. As I walk towards the door, I'm blocked off.

"Calum? "

Calum's pov:

I heard their screams through the wall. Hell, I'm  pretty sure the entire street heard Luke's yelling. We all stared at each other. It slipped our minds that Luke has a temper. It's just that we never thought he would get angry at Amber. Liz runs in, right as Amber runs out.

Liz drags Luke out into the livingroom.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" she yells, and Luke shrinks back a bit. We all stifle laughs, despite the situation. It's always funny watching Luke get chewed out by his mom. And our fans wonder where he gets his short temper from.

"That bitch happened." He states weakly, looking pouty. We all stop smiling.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HER THAT.NAME !! NO CUSSING IN MY HOUSE. GO TO YOUR ROOM!" She screams, anger shaking her small figure. Luke runs upstairs.

Liz smiles at us. "I'm so sorry. I don't know where he gets that from." She says, shaking her head. Mikey laughs, and Ash giggles. I just don't find any of this funny.

Amber looked pretty upset when she ran out. I have to check on her.

Amber's pov:

"Calum?"

"Where are you going?" He asks, looking at me concerned.

"Home."I state simply, trying to walk around him. He shifts so I can't pass.

"Home? No, your not." He Shakes his head.

"I came on tour with Luke. He invited me here. But now He's done with me. So I have to go home now." I state the obvious.

"Stay. Our tour starts back up tomorrow morning. You can't go home to your mom. That's insane!"

"No, I have to go home."

"Stay. Stay with me." He reaches forward and grabs my hand. I smile and look up into his eyes.

"Okay." He smiles and ducks down to kiss me.

What am I getting myself into?