Chapter Twenty-Five

Calum's pov:

I sat on the beach until the sun started to set. It was gorgeous; the sky was just turning sorta orange. I listened to music until my phone died about a half hour ago. Now I just sat staring at the waves.

"Um, Hey. Are you okay?" I heard a voice call from behind. I turned to look who it was. A girl dressed in jeans and a cut white shirt that says whatever with vans stood a few feet behind me. She was pale and her long  light brown hair was dyed red at the tips. I smiled at her.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say, turning fully around so I was facing her. She's probably a fan, and is gonna ask for a picture or my autograph or something like that.  Instead, she walked over and sat down next to me.

"What's your name?" She asked. I was shocked. She doesn't know who I am. I haven't been completely unknown since about two years ago, before the band really started taking off. It was weird, but I kinda liked it.

"Calum. What's yours? " I ask.

"Alli." She said with a smile. "So, what happened?" I sighed. I thought about the crap mess of a situation again. This girl knows nothing about me or the band or any of the other drama. And sitting here isn't helping all that much. Fuck it.

I let all of the Amber and Luke drama spill, and she just sits and listened. She nodded when I was done. "And now I don't know what to do." I finished off.

"Well... woah. I say you just talk to her. Tell her everything that happened. I mean, that's a lot of drama. She has to know about it, so that you can actually fix things. " she says. I sigh.

"That makes sense." I said. I kinda didn't want to do it, but I should. "Thanks Alli"

"No problem." She handed me her phone. "Look, text me after and tell me how this all worked out. Okay? " she said, standing up. I nodded, punching my number into her phone. If anything, I can always change the number. But she doesn't seem like the kind of girl to do that. I smiled. "I've gotta go, don't forget to call!" She yells as she walks away. I smirk, getting you to walk to my car.

Amber's pov:

Shit. Shitshitshitshitshit.

It's been four hours. FOUR FUCKING HOURS. No one could get through to Calum. I'm pissed and worried and Ugh. I grabbed my phone and flipped past my mom's messages and calls. I go through my contacts to face time.
Calling:Angie ❤

Angie was my absolute closest friend. She was the only one who knew about my mom. I haven't called her since I ran away, because I thought she might tell someone and they would come take me back. But right now, I need her.

"AMBER! WHERE TF ARE YOU?!?!?!?" She  screamed. She was smiling. Her dark red hair was let out and flat ironed. I smiled.

"You'll never believe it..." I say, going on to explain the entire story. Her eyes widen. At the end she lets out a fangirling scream.

"Thank GOD I'm a Michael girl. But HOLY shit! Do the guys have any idea where he could've went?" She asked.

"Nope. They aren't even really looking anymore. He'll probably be back tonight they said. But I'm still worried. And pissed." I said, rolling my eyes. She laughed.

"Don't worry, he should be back soon." She said. Right then, Michael ran in.

"AMBER! Calum just pulled into the- " his voice trails off when he sees Angie. His mouth slightly opens, and Angie giggles and covers her mouth.

"Angie, I gotta go. I promise I'll text you later." I say, hanging up. Michael stands motionless in the door.

"Who -" he swallows, "who was that?" I make a annoyed noise.

"LATER!" I yell, grabbing his arm and dragging him into the hallway. The elevator doors open and Calum walks in. I feel stuck in my spot as he walks towards me. He gets closer and closer

And walks right past me.

I spin around. I follow Calum into his room. "What the fuck?" I yell, shutting the door. He shakes his head. "What?" I said.

"It's just... nevermind. " he said. I sighed. I am  tired and He's just being distant. I'm not up for this.

"Fine. Whatever. " I say, turning to leave. He grabbed onto my wrist. "Let go of me." I say quietly.

"No. I'm not letting you leave mad." He stays, pulling me close to him. He crashes his lips onto mine, and I relax in his touch.

(WARNING WARNING WARNING
THIS IS SMUT!
YES THIS IS AWKWARD
ANGIE WROTE THIS FOR ME
I'LL SAY WHEN IT'S SAFE
AND YES THIS IS VERY WEIRD FOR ME TOO.)

He deepens the kiss and slips his tongue past my lips. It feels different then all of the other kisses, but I definitely like it. He releases my wrist and wraps his arms around my waist, pressing me against him. He stops kissing my lips and attaches his lips onto my neck. I let out a sharp gasp when he finds a certain spot on my neck. He starts sucking, sure to leave a mark. His hands slips underneath my shirt and start rubbing circles on my side. He grabs the edge of shirt and starts pulling it off. I do the same to him and he backs me onto the bed. His lips go back onto mine as he unbuttons my jeans. I kick them off. I pull away and bite my lip. The farthest I had ever gone was the hickey Luke gave me.

"Is this okay?" He says, his voice deep and raspy. Oh shit. I nod, kissing him hard. His fingers slip under my under wear and he pulls them off. He smiles against my lips. I feel a finger enter me.

"Oh shit!" I yell. It's weird, but not bad weird. It feels amazing.

It moves slower, then faster. He adds another finger, and another. Oh Crap. I feel a weird sort of knot in my stomach.

"Calum!" I yell, releasing onto his hand.

He takes his fingers out and kisses my lips.

(IT'S SAFE)

I smile at him.

"I love you."