Chapter Sixteen

(A/N:Double update woo!)

Amber's pov :

I felt his hands shove my shoulders, pushing me away from him. I opened my eyes, and buried my face into my hands.
What the hell did I just do?

I got up quickly, and before I could walk away, I felt his hand grab me and pull me back onto the bed. He brushed the hair out of my face. He tilted my chin to meet his eyes.

"Why did you do that?" He asks, his curious eyes searching mine for an answer.

"I don't know." I mumble.

"I think you do."

"No! God dammit Calum, just leave me alone okay?"

"Amber. Why?"

"Because I like you! And it's wrong because I love Luke but I can't shake this! My mom is right."

"Amber. She isn't. Okay? Amber, don't let me come between you two. Ill wait. If anything, I'm here." I watch him lean in and Peck my lips. "I love you, but this can't happen." He says, and gets up and walks out.

I've never been more confused.

*********************

When I finally walked out to the livingroom, Luke immediately wraps his arms around me. He crushes me to his chest. "I'm so sorry Amber. I was being such a dick earlier. Lemme make it up to you." He rushes out. I don't deserve anything from him. I think.

"Okay, but you really don't have to." I say with a shy smile. I don't deserve him, but I want him. God, I'm fucked up.

"We're gonna make cupcakes! " he yells, with such excitement I laugh.

"God, Luke, youre such a kid." I say while shaking my head,laughing some more.

"That's not punk rock!" I hear Mikey call from the heated game of fifa between him and the rest of the guys. I giggled and drag Luke to the kitchen.

"So.... how do you make cupcakes? " he asks, looking at me expectantly.

"I don't know?!?" I yell."Google it!"

"Fineee. " he sighs, and I laugh. He's too much."Get out flour and eggs and that shit. "

I grab what google says to, and lay it out. Luke grabs a hand full of four and throws it at me. I shriek.

"LUKE!!! What the hell!?" I giggle. I toss flour at his shirt.

"Oh,that does it!" He grabs me towards him and grabs the can of frosting off the counter.(of course, Luke would be the person to buy frosting but forget cupcakes mix.)

He opens it and smears it across my cheek. I grab a handful and slap it onto his neck. He laughs and I push my cheek against his lips, getting the frosting on them. He turns me around and kisses me on the lips. I taste the sweetness of the frosting in the kiss and pull away.

"How do I look?" I ask, giggling.

"Good enough to eat." He says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"God,so dirty minded Luke. "I say, while he presses his lips onto my neck, sending shivers down my spine. I feel him smile against my neck.

"Yep, but only when it comes to you." He mumbles into my neck.

God I love him.