Chapter Twenty-Four

Calum's pov:

Ashton shoved me against the wall again as I watched Amber walk out of the room. She left a smear of blood on the wall. I felt the adrenaline wearing off. The side of my face was pounding.

"What the hell happened?" He yelled. Oh shit. When Ash curses, shit gets real. Luke struggled against Michael's grip, and his hand almost slips from Luke's chest.

"Ask Mr.Violent." I scoff, nodding my head towards Luke. He clenches his jaw. He takes a deep breath, and releases,  but still seems like if he had the chance, he would beat the living Crap outta me.

"Hey! Cut that shit out!" Ash yells, looking from me to Luke. Surprisingly, his hand falls from my chest. I start to go back towards Luke, and he pushes me back again. "No. Stay there." He says, and I wouldn't dare move again. Holy crap,  I've never seen Ashton like this.

"Hey, Mikey, go check on Amber. Her hand looked pretty messed up." Michael nods and runs out of the room. Luke stays at his side of the room, and Ash is standing in the middle of the room. "So what happened?" He asked.

"Luke interrupted me and Amber's date! And then he came into to 'talk.' And then he fucking starting beating me up! All this bullshit is his fault." I spit, staring at Luke. If he comes at me again, I'm pretty sure Ashton will shit a brick. I let out a short laugh.

"I came to try to fix things! But you were being such a DICK! And you stole Amber from me! Who the hell does that to their supposed best mate?" Luke yelled. Ashton shot him a look.

"I didn't steal Amber! She loves me! And, last time I checked, you don't beat up  your best mate. "I yell back.

"Oh yeah? She said she loves me. Youre wrong. When did she say that?" Luke screams. I open my mouth and shut it. She never did reply.

"She was about to!  Before you walked in!" I yell, anger making me clench my fists again. Luke smiles and laughs.

"Dumbass. She doesn't love you. You've just fucked everything up for nothing." He says smugly. I look at the spot where Amber punched. I'm so angry, I can't be here. I just can't. I grab my keys off the dresser and shove the door open. I run to the elevator. Ash starts running down the hallway, but the doors close before he comes. I walk out to the car we've rented and start it up. I pull out of the spot and speed away.

Amber's pov:

"What do you mean, He's gone?" I state loudly. It echoes off the tiles. Where could he have gone? Why would he leave? Wait. "What the fuck did you do, Luke? " my voice isn't loud, but it's filled to the brim with anger.

"Nothing! I swear. We were talking to Ash, he got mad and stormed out." He says, shifting his eyes from my gaze. I frown and run my hand through my hair.

"Fuck." I mutter. I get up and walk out the bathroom into Calum's room. I grab my phone and call Calum.
Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

"What?" I heard him mumble from the other side. He sounds tired, and annoyed.

"Hey. Calum, where are you?" I whisper into the phone.

"Look, I'm driving. Ill see you later okay? Lov- bye Amber." He says, and the call ends. What the hell?

Calum's pov:

"Look, I'm driving. I'll see you later okay? Lov- bye Amber." I end the call. I see a sign on the highway. Exit 27 Jason beach.

(I made this up so it's not real just saying.)

I turn to the exit. I usually go to the beach to get my mind off of things back in Sydney. I stopped spending a lot of time there after the band formed. But now, I really just needed to clear my head.

The beach was mostly empty, except for the occasional jogger. It was pretty cold by the beach. Summer is offically ending. I pulled out my phone. Two missed calls from Ashton. I sat down right at the edge and stared off into the waves.

Incoming call from Amber

I hit ignore and shut off my phone.

A/N:

This chapter is kinda boring, but the next one will be better!
Vote and comment any suggestions or thoughts!!
Love you guys!