Old Version - Before You Read

EDIT (January 2, 2021): As of today the new version is completely finished and is available on my profile. 

Hello! 

For the people that have been following me and this story for a while; Hi! I bet you didn't think this would get an update! But here it is! Thanks for sticking by me!

For the people that are new here; Welcome! It's good to have you here! I hope you take the time to read this. I'll try and keep it short.

This story has been all over the place but I think it kind of belongs on Wattpad, which is why I have rewritten and edited this story and will (as of October 2020) begin uploading the new version!

So, what does this mean?

It means there will be a new and improved version available on my profile. This version was written a decade ago (ouch, that hurt to think about) and I believe that both the story and I have grown since then.

Is the new version different?

It's a bit different, yes. Hopefully, it will be easier to read. My grammar and spelling are better this time around (but it's by all means not perfect...) and I'm very excited to show you guys that I've improved!

The new version also explores the characters a little more, while still keeping the story and most of the scenes the same. As I've grown, and the characters have grown with me, things have changed a bit but I want to think that it's for the better. I hope you will think so too :)

What happens to this version of the book?

Nothing for now. It will remain here until I decide otherwise. I have a soft spot for it and the comments people have left are wonderful and hilarious!

What do I do now?

You may continue reading if you want to! Or you can head over and check out the new version on my profile!

The new version is going to be updated twice a week (Wednesdays and Saturdays) until it's complete, starting on Wednesday the 7th of October 2020

Wow, that's really cool. I'll definitely check it out!

Thank you! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Jokes aside. Thank you all for the support. I know a lot of people have been asking for more content and more Nathan & Jonathan, and it makes me super happy that people enjoy my writing.

Please don't feel forced to go and read the new version if you'd rather read this one. All I ask is that you enjoy your time reading and that you continue to look for things that you enjoy, whatever that might be.

I hope you all have a wonderful morning/day/evening/night and thank you so much for clicking on my story :)