Chapter 31

Nathan woke up early as usual, and rolled over in bed, smiling at the sleeper next to him. He kissed Jonathan's forehead and smiled. "Hi." he murmured.

Jonathan smiled, despite not being completely awake. "Hi." He said huskily.

It was way too early to get up, and neither of them minded staying in bed for a while longer, wrapped up in each other. "Wanna get some breakfast?" Nathan asked after a while. "I'll go downstairs and check if anyone's up."

"I'll take a shower." Jonathan yawned.

Jennie was already up and at it when Nathan entered the kitchen. She cooked what looked to be the biggest breakfast in history. Nathan grinned, she hadn't noticed him so eh stood there and leaned against the door frame and watched her hum while cooking. Aaron appeared after a few moments behind him.

Jennie didn't notice them until Nathan cleared his throat. "Oh! You're up!" She blushed.

"You're in a good mood." Nathan grinned.

"I-I am." Jennie stuttered, straightening her pink apron.

Aaron chuckled and walked up to her and kissed her. "If I knew I'd be coming home to this I would have been home a week ago." He said.

Normally Nathan would flee the kitchen faster than lightning when his parents were high on PDA around him, but he didn't mind it, since he kind of knew how nice it was to be around someone he really liked.

"Where's Jonathan?" Jennie asked when Aaron let her out of his embrace.

"He's... in the shower." Nathan said, glancing at his father. "Um... he's staying for a couple of days." He explained to Aaron, that looked confused.

"May I ask why?"

Nathan glanced between his dad, and Jennie. "Um.. well... the thing is that Jonathan's mother took our... uh... relationship a bit harsh. It's not like she threw him out or anything, he's just not very comfortable staying with her right now." he explained. "They fought, so I brought him here."

"He's not here against his will, right?" Aaron asked worriedly.

"N-No! He's not!" Nathan blurted out, shaking his head. "I asked him to come here, would be a better way of saying it." he frowned, trying to explain what he meant. "I asked him to come and stay with me, and he said yes." He said, cheeks flushed red.

Aaron nodded. "All right, If that's the case..." He gave a weak smile.

Nathan smiled back and backed out of the kitchen. "I'm just... uh... going to go upstairs and... uh... yeah." He left the kitchen quickly, and went back upstairs where Jonathan was in the midle of getting dressed.

He blushed when Nathan opened the bedroom door. "O-Oh." He quickly pulled his shirt on. "I was just... finishing up. I-... Your turn?" He smiled nervously.

"Dad and Jennie's downstairs, but they're... being kind of grossly sweet at the moment. Wouldn't recommend that you go down just yet." Nathan chuckled stiffly.

Jonathan gave a weak laugh. "That's all right, I'll just... hang around." He looked around in the room.

"I'll take a shower." he grabbed some clothes from the chair and walked into the bathroom. "Just... do whatever you want. My room's your room." He said when he closed the door.

It was kind of hard to melt the fact that Jonathan was staying at his house. It took Nathan several minutes to realize that he wasn't dreaming when he stood in the shower. The thought of Jonathan living in the same house, in the same room, and slept in the same bed was almost overwhelming. In a good way.