Other people can come and go though. There are assigned servants to give feed to the witch. If they utter a single word about the cave or the witch, their head automatically explodes.

But the witch is not a quiet prisoner. She manage to entice one servant to be her apprentice. Someone who have the same fate as her. Loving someone who can never me theirs.

So from then on, in every one witch who have the same fate as the first witch grow old, they find another one to pass the cave along with their researches.

You could just imagine what I saw in that cave. There is one particular goal most of them have though." She drank the last can of cola. The others just waited for her in anticipation.

"Revenge. They want to destroy the kingdoms that offended them. They want to wake the dragons inside the deeper part of the cave sleeping for maybe around 5, 000 years now if King Wayne didn't get to see one anymore when he was still a human king."

"WHAT!?" The King exclaimed. There are collective gasps and buzzing of mumbling in both sides of the video call. DRAGONS?! REALLY?!

"I know right. I'm awesome." Artnis is arrogantly proud of herself.

"Explain this before I snap your tiny body on half!" He is now screaming dominance and Alice's body felt it so Alexa have to cast a barrier on her.

"You're so bossy, King. Well among all of the researches and potions inside the cave, Lenia got the closest to waking them up. Though she just did it out of curiosity and foolishly believing that if she waked even one of them her crush might love her, she made an effective potion but didn't succeed in waking even one up.

And after so many failed attempts, old age and her crush's marriage, she lost her mind and proceeded to the desperate decision. If she won't have her crush, no one will have him and thus, became a traitor.

It's all in her diaries. She's began being an apprentice of the witch since she was 13. That is how long she's been wanting you. Maybe even more. " Artnis stared at Zen. He looks unconvinced or better say indenial.

"My sister can't do that." He said breathless.

"Oh yes she did. And she potioned you a thousand times before. Applause to your self restraint. She made you take lots and very much lots of love potions and aphrodisiacs to the point that you got unknowingly immuned to them and didn't even lusted her a bit. I actually pitied her when I read her 50 thick diaries of her love for you. "

Zen stared blankly on the screen and walked out to God knows where. The king let him have his privacy.

"My king! Praise me! I just gained you another wide playground and two scaled pets!" Her laughter boomed victoriously. The king just lifted a brow.

"An acre of underground facility with bunch of creepy potions and dead test subjects and a mountain of memos of failed love stories. A little cleaning up and you can have a whole stadium just under your favourite castle. Not to mention the part where the dragons slept. It have a holy freaking water hot spring. Filled with Dragon essence. "

The king didn't know what to say anymore so he just leans back to his seat and closed his eyes nut obviously listening.

But Artnis found that boring. "Well you know, ancient slumbering monsters only wakes up when there is a worthy challenger. A hunger crazed giant viper can be a worthy opponent. So I fed it all the elixir until it went bonkers. I fed him poachers little by litte. I was targeting to tame a kraken out the sea but I realized it was inconvenient to try to communicate with it.

So it was a very fortunate coincidence that I found slumbering dragons by chance. The dragon woke up after the viper took a very hungry bite and squeezed the biggest Dragon that his old bones popped. It was a pain to explain it so just watch the video I took.