Chapter 26

The meeting proceed as the time runs and it is already dawn. Zen and Felix arrived just in time as well not aware of what happened. They just entered and settled in their seats quietly. Zen frowned seeing his sister in but he didn't comment.

"Your majesty. About the plan. I think we can manage to attack now. We already have more than enough numbers. In fact, we can out number them now. But the hostages. We don't know if they are still okay or even alive in that blasted Redfang territory. We must attack now." Baron Alderson pleaded the King.

Well he what he said is true. They have already gained the alliance of all other nations. They are willing to fight and destroy Tearmoon's army. More than willing actually. They wanted to erase Redfang from history.

"We can split or assign troops to guard the movements in the cliff until we win against Tearmoon. They maybe just some kind of lowly pirates or smugglers based in the size of their vehicles." Werelion general said his opinion.

As the discussion went on, the king is just silently listening. The others exchanged opinions and plans but they are all fixed in one thing, attacking Tearmoon as early as possible.

Alpha Cade is also just listening. He understands that this people prioritize the kidnapped people in Redfang because they already know how they are treated based in Felix' and Alice's intel. They really wanted to bring down the Tearmoon tyrant king as well. He had done to many damages in just a short time now.

"Why do you need to postpone this one?" The gentlemen was silence by Artnis' voice from the back. She got all their attention but she is not even intimidated.

"We can solve this one after we rescue the hostages." Said the werelion general.

"No. You just wanted to take advantage of the King's mood to kill." She said defiantly.

"Little girl. I don't appreciate you talking a bit disrespectful." He growled lowly.

She just shrugged. And stood up to get near Alexa that is controlling the video that is still playing.

She asked Alexa to pause it when half of the ship made an appearance and some people gathered to look at the dropped meal.

"I know this mab very well." She pointed at the fat one that pushed the thin one. "This people isn't the ones with him before when they stole our precious highland yaks but I am certain that this scurvy crew right here are pirates. Specialized in stealing live rare creatures. Selling them in other places of course with high profit. They only take gems as payment. They don't show their merchandise first. They work in orders. You tell them what you wanted and they give is to you. Also, this people prefer stealing rather confrontation. They are filthy cowards to the core." She informed them.

"So you want revenge for your missing cows that is why you want us to take them out first?" Said the werelion general again and some stupid old coots laughed with him. That was a pretty dumb question.

Artnis seethe then grin. "General. In order to think straight, the brain needed to be well rested.  When was the last time you slept? A century ago I assume." She is basically calling the man stupid. Alice officially like this girl now.

The king and the others that sides with the girl bursted out laughing. It is now the werelion's time to seethe. He is about to launch at the girl but he was stoned in his chair. The King's eyes are glowing again.

"Stand down general. One more useless prideful remark of yours and I will proudly use your mane as a carpet." The werelion sunk back to his seat.

"What do you think we can do then Lady Artnis?" Artnis seemed pleased that the king addressed her formally now.