Chapter 3

Alice openned her eyes and was blinded by the light. She forced her eyes to adjust to it and was awed after. She's in a very vast meadow filled with various flower and the air almost tastes sweet. It was surrounded by trees but those are too far to even clearly recognize in the night time even if the moon looks really big and bright from there.  Fireflies fly around leisurely. There was a wisteria tree in the middle and underneath it was a gazebo like a half bird cage made of vines and flowers.

"Child. What is it that you seek?" She immediately turned to where the voice came from. There she saw a lady with flowing light yellow dress and a silky mantle covering her eyes. Her glowing platinum blonde hair remind her of sun rays and her stance were elegant and proud almost arrogant. Something about her made Alice step back for the reason she don't know.

"I hate repeating but I will still do so. What is it that you seek? "  her hot yet cold snark made Alice shiver. Then she remembered Gil's story. That werewolfs are created by the moon goddess thus made her the mother of their race. One will feel her motherly love and attachment to her once you met her. And she don't an feel an inch of attachment to the lady in front of her.

"Who are you?"

The lady's lips twirled into a chilly mocking smirk. "You're the one who went here, child of moon. You have no right to answer my question with another question.

She looked down unable to decide whether to answer or not. It felt wrong to even answer to her. Alice looked up and yelped when their distance shrinked and she was able to grip her by the throat and made her kneel. Alice choked and struggled to be let go.

"Child of moon. You are arrogant to make me wait and ignore me. I will have to teach you a lesson." Out of nowhere, an arrow swished past Alice and through the lady. The lady slowly vanishing  and air enveloped Alice then she floated towards the wisteria tree. She looked back at the fading lady and saw her eyes. Flame like blue eyes. Just like Gil's story.

She nursed her injured neck and was astonished again. The wisteria tree wasn't as big as she thought. It was so huge and so is the gazebo made of vines and flowers.  She will look like Thumbelina when she stand into one of those flowers.

She looked inside and found another lady sitting inside on a very wide bed. She was a titan. She is so big and beautiful. She is wearing white and her very long silky black hair almost shine like silver. Her fair skin is glowing at the moonlight. Her face is without flaw and her slightly open lush green eyes looked like jewels filled with specks of million stars. She looked serene and gentle that Alice made want to cry all her pain and sufferings. She feel so connected to her.

Speaking of pain. She don't feel the pain in her head anymore. Just her throat.

"My child. How have you been?" Her voice is husky like a mother comforting her child.

"Please save me." She said crying her heart out. The goddess held out her hands and the wind put her down on the goddess' hand.

"My child. My little warrior. Are you tired already?" Alice became confused. Then she thought all that happened to her. How her own father never loved her. How Anya started to be difficult and started hating her. How her own mate never loved her and tormented her for years. How her wolf wanted to kill her and her baby.

But then she remembered her old pack that adored her and she laughed and fought with. Anya was her partner in crime then. Then she met Gil and Felix. Then her incoming baby. Despite whatever odds, she love it already. There are good things left in her life.

"No I'm not tired. I have some people I love there. I need to go back."

The goddess smiled. "Then what do you need with this old lady then? Only those who have a very deep believe and in need of me can come here. It's been almost a century since someone visited me."