Chapter 14

I'm happy!  Not only because I'm allowed to use my gadgies again, well not totally I'm forbid to stay up so late and chores first before anything else, the people reading this novel is increasing little by little. Thank you guys so much. Keep it coming I'm getting inspired more!

I  just wanna shout out my other novel again, Keeping the Little Big Wolf.

Hope you guys enjoy this. This was not my plan of how it will go but sometimes, your mind don't want to type the things that you planned so to heck with the plans!

******************************************
Alice didn't forget he is a werewolf. What she forgot was what the moon does to a werewolf in fullmoon. Ylsen is ravaging her. His claws are wounding her a little just enough to mark and draw a bit of blood. His eyes says his wolf is on the loose, looking down her with pure carnal desire. He growls everytimes he catchs his breath. His constant bites on her mark. The forcefull nips and sucks on her skin making sure it would leave marks that will last for weeks. And the worst part, she is loving it. She is becoming a masochist for this bloody loving. She is panting. Hard. And sometimes the air knocks out of her lungs when his cock surges in her like he pushes all her organs in her stomach. But she is smiling.

 "Ah! Yeah right there. Oh! Ahhhh. Yeah!" He stretched her hands above her as she laid flat above the dock. All his weight is on her and her legs are hanging tight to his waist.

The boat is moving back and forth slightly at their intensity. He growls in response and kneeled but his face is still glued to her swollen nips.

He let go of her her hands after making her grab onto the railings. He carried her ass and she screamed in pleasure when he suddenly pounded their bodies. Take note she is still wearing her heavy gown around her waist even though this is maybe their third session. Maybe not. She lost count.

Her legs almost let go of his waist because of the strong jolt of sensations. "Uhm! Ahh! Shit! Baby not so fucking tight." He growled when she unknowingly tightened around his big cock. He said she don't have to do that since she is already tight for him.

"Mmmm. No. Can't. Help it ah!" Her head flew backwards as she felt another orgasm closing in. He took the opportunity to nip on her jaws down to her neck and shoulders and then bit her mark again. She screamed and her eyes rolled upwards at the pleasure and waves of sensations that only he could give her. Only hers as well.

She is no longer panting. She is gasping for air while he is inhaling her sweaty scent as if it is a new drug unknown to people. He is sweatingsweating hard as well. When she recovers, he is still drilling into her. She wiped some sweat dripping from his face but it is not really a goo job doing it while her own hands also have sweat.

She held his face to hers to kiss him that he answered feverishly. He is now kneeling holding her waist and looking up at her as they kiss. She liked the thought of him looking up to her. It is boosting her ego. But she will never tell him that.

 His slams her to him desperately while he sucks air from their kiss. He is near his climax. And Alice, after cumming so many times, is still ready to reach the top with him. She moves as frantic as him until something inside her bursts again. His hot overflowing semen and her juice. She can't breathe for sometime and so is Ylsen.

When they recovered, they just dropped on the dock with her receiving his weight and him using his firm hands to catch the impact to protect her head and waist. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him forcefully. He responded making his shaft inside her semi erect again.

"This is ridiculous. How in the world do I get spent so much while having sex with a woman? A human woman." He looked close her face and watch the breathless woman chuckled. His whole world just lit up.