Chapter 1

"I am rejecting you, Alice Flint, as my mate and luna." Alpha Jared have his signature mocking smirk on his face as he look down on the beaten-half dead Alice. His hands snaked around the victor of the challenge, her bitch stepsister Marga.

She have been slaved by the self-righteous bastard of an alpha ever since they found out they are mates months ago. She was a warrior but that is just a shadow of her now. Gone with the confidence,  beauty  and strength she once had.

She crumbled further to the ground in front of the pack upon hearing his words. The pain was unbearable but she can't scream nor cry. Her ears were ringing in the sorrowful howling of her wolf inside her. Her other half is blaming her for being unwanted by their mate. She felt as if she is being burned from the inside, ripping her very being.

In her blurry eyes, she looked at her mate that is embracing her snake of a sister. There is a sinister smile in his gorgeous face. 'He is happy to see you die. Shift now!  He loves me! He won't want to see me suffer just like you." Her wolf Anya demanded desperately to be freed. But she is too weak to even shift. Her senses started to numb.  Alice felt she is about to pass out. 

The last thing she saw is her parents. Her father's disappointed angry gaze and her stepmom's fake tears but she is actually happy to see her kiss the ground. Her pained  screams engulfed her surroundings then she passed out.

Alice woke up in her usual prison cell. She felt the aftermath of the fight in every fiber of the being. She was strong enough to block Anya so she concentrated in making herself numb from pain after.

She wonder why she let this things happen to her.

A few months back, she is one of the best warriors of Silvermoon pack. She's always been the cool captain but unbeatable. Her father wasn't actually fond of her being in the frontlines though.  Actually, he never adored her because her mother died at childbirth. Aside from him,  She was loved and idolized. Until her father decided to marry again when she was 22.

He married a widow with a daughter same as her age from Redfang pack. She is forced to accept move in with them in the Redfang territory. Then she found her mate she always longed for. The alpha of the pack Jared She thought he will be someone that will love her as a woman.

It happened fast. One sniff at the wedding reception and she met eyes with the most gorgeous wolf she had ever seen. They made out and made love next. Then she left home to move in with him the next morning then the next thing she knew is that she is being locked in a jail. She is starved, injected with wolfsvane, tortured and raped very frequently by her own sadistic mate.

Then she found out he is in a long term relationship with Marga. She attacked Marga when the bitch mocked her by telling her of stories about their sex escapades. Marga used it as opportunity to challenge her for the position of being Luna. Apparently, the pack follow traditions. Not until she is defeated, she remains the Luna. How she wish she took advantage of that before the fight.

"There's no use crying over spilled milk girl. Accept it. He's a douche you're a dumb bunny. He got you and got you good. Deal with it." Said the old guy from the cell in front of hers. Alice chuckled lowly and flinch when she felt a sting in her lower ribs.

"Damn that cheater hit like a baby but it hurts like hell when I am basically a human because of that damn drug." She hissed and tried to find a more comfortable position. Emphasis on the word TRIED.

The man just shrugged off her sentiments.

"So. What's up, duck?"she said grinning at the man. He rolled his eyes upward making her laugh again but winced at the jolt of pain in her body. She was not sure where because everywhere hurts like hell.