Chapter 23

Alice let the kids chose their purchases, getting tons for everyone that she have to send them through delivery. She didn't know this kids knew the latest trends. It was fun shopping with them. By lunch, they all requested fast food and not at the restaurant. It was a crazy mess they gained audience.

They are now scattered inside the arcade. The boys are playing race games, the girls are in front of a large monitor playing dance mania. All of them are good at dancing, getting perfect score except obviously for Aqui that is seriously playing the game. she looks like she is just wiggling but she is really trying. The others are cheering up for her. Even the guards that are keeping an eye on them.

Alice took tons of pictures and video of course. 

"Momma! Need potty!" Aqui rushed to her after the adorable dance performance. The girls are just behind her sweating and panting but happy. Alice gave them towels and drinks.

"How about you girls? Need restroom?" They all shook their heads saying they wanted to dance some more. So she went to the washroom carrying Aqui. She trusts that their guards will keep the other kids safe.

Aqui is singing a happy birthday song while washing her hands after she is done using the toilet. Alice smiled to her daughter mimicking her.

"What adorable little girl!" Alice froze at the voice that she will never forget in her entire life. She looked through the mirror and was shocked to see a pregnant lady that seemed to be shocked seeing her too.

"You!" Alice quickly turned around and put her daughter behind her. What is this bitch doing here?!

"Whoah!" She held her hands up and stepped back. Her eyes are wide as she looked back at her squinting raged eyes. "Relax. I mean no harm."

Alice let out a huff and carried her daughter away. She could feel Marga follow them. The GREAT BITCH MARGA! Of all the times and all the places, they have to meet again in this lifetime? Alice wished she never EVER do.

"Alice wait." She called to her several times but Alice didn't listen. 

"Babe don't run!" A man rushed pass her when they all got out of the washroom. Alice was a bit surprise and curious that she looked back. She is even more surprised when the man is by Marga's side holding her close.

She looked up and see Marga smile weakly and hesitantly at her. She just noticed she looks pale compared to before, or even compared to normal healthy wolves. "Can I talk to you? Please?"

Alice didn't know but she just nodded.

The man lead Marga on one of the benches facing the arcade then excused himself to buy something for the both of them. Alice gave orders to the guards and gave Aqui and she watched them walk back to the arcade. 

There was long silence and Alice could feel Marga shifting uncomfortably beside her. She then huffed when she found a comfy position. The man got back and gave the two of the some big cups of milk tea and settled beside Marga that leaned to him. Marga slurped the tea like it is the most delicious thing in the world.