Chapter 2

Her jaws fell agape. She tried to say something but she can't find what she wanted to say. She closed her mouth when she realized she looked like an idiot. Alice stared at Felix longer. Waiting for his trademark stupid smirk and laugh at the face she made. But seconds passed and he remained serious.

"H-how can that happen? Marga practically overdosed me with birth control injection. She punctured one of my ovaries. How... how... " her words trailed off. For the first time in her life, she felt so scared to the point that she can't think straight. She never felt it in the battlefield and not even when Jared and Marga abused her. 'Now seems a good time to faint again.' She lost strenght in her legs. Felix gently led her to sit on a large tree root.

"You're real consciousness shut down for two weeks. Your wolf took over your body." He started talking. And covered her with quilt and sat beside her. He watch the to other girls prepare the rabbit they found along the run.

Her hands remained on her tummy while also watching at the two.

"You don't have to tell me she made a desperate slit of our body. I think that is obvious now." She whispered.

Felix nodded, unfortunate much to her dismay. "She had sex with him day to night without even caring about us who can see and hear her. She did it with him in human form and in wolf form. She even fucked him while he was in human form and she in her wolf form and vice versa."

She cringe in disgust as she listen. She felt so violated more than ever before. But she didn't stop him from continuing the story.

"I think she's nuts when she agreed BDSM. but the worst part, the three some with no other than Marga the slut. They seem happy." Alice tasted the bitter bile at the back of her throat. She doesn't like it so she throw out all that she have eaten all week.

"Still wanna continue?" He stiffly said while holding my hair so it won't get puked on.

"God not the part where I became their bitch."

He nodded "After more than a week, we noticed heartbeats. From you. She cherished it at first. Gil told her na to tell that bastard alpha but she thought it will make him take her out of the prison. She told them, that Marga and rubbish alpha. Marga almost killed you. But I think the shitty alpha wants you as his bitch. He gave her a bargain."

Felix' jaws and hands clenched. "What? " she asked him.

He pulled her head to test on his lap. "Kill the baby and kill your soul. Anya have to take over."

A tear fell from her eye. Now she completely lost ALL the hope that she have. After all that happened, a little hope remained that a miracle will happen and he will choose her. She is very gravely mistaken. And she already know Anya's choice. It will always be that man.

"What happened next? " she asked afterwards.

Felix loosened a little. She looked at him and saw glint of amusement in his eyes. "Gil punched ceiling when we argued on how to rescue you."

She laughed when she imagined the scenario. "Bet you told him to find a witch to blast us out. Or stare at the silver bars until they melt. Or plant dynamite from God knows where. Or maybe 'Slash it with your claws, baby! Yeah!' That's pretty much how you could've said to escape."

He chuckled and playfully covered her eyes preventing her to see his blush. "You know me well lad."

She lifted his hands and barked a loud laughter when she realized something. "Oh my God. I can't believe I actually hit the mark. It was exactly what I said wasn't it?"

He covered her mouth and nodded. "And a lot more. You seem to be having the time of your life laughing at me. Now back to the story. This one is my favorite part. When he punch the ceiling, someone fell. It was literally FALLING in love. My beautiful Enelia who was peacefully sleeping just above our cell and awaken my slumbering heart."