Chapter 4

After four years....

"Momma, yummy. " said the boy to his mother.

"Okay baby. Eat more." Smiled down at him gently while pouring milk in two glasses.

"Momma I want this." He said again showing her his mashed potatoes.

"Yeah you sure love that."

"Momma."

"Yes honey."

"I wuv you."

She can't contain her feelings. She smiled more brightly and hugged the adorable little angel. "I looooove you too my baby." And showered kisses all over his face. His contagious laughter echoed all over the house.

(A/N: this scene is based on my favourite manga Okaeri, Tadaima. It's a BL omegaverse manga but the story is very very adorable I'm reading it again and again when I'm mad. )

Alice and baby Gylsen Wolfe stopped and looked at a loud thumping sound. Her other child, baby Star Felicity was pouting at her finest. Her fair cheeks are turning red and and her brows are almost connnected and her light brown eyes are staring directly at them. Her plastic baby utensils she was holding tightly are firmly pointing at the ceiling.

Felix laughed hard and rubbed the girls back but she did not even pay attention to him.

Berry went out of the kitchen holding large large servings of pancakes, eggs and bacon. "What's happening? Why do baby Star looked like she wanted to murder someone? Felix hush your laugh."

Felix tried to stop but then this is Felix. Laugh is laugh that is his motto.

"Sorry Mom. She's so cute. A lil' jealous tomato." He only stopped when Star very slowly turned her head to look at him so darkly. Like dolls in the horror films making Felix choke in fear. "I-I think I've had enough laugh for today." He raised his big hands in the air but the girl did not even blink. Felix paled more and sweat are starting to fall from his forehead.

Alice and Berry are laughing secretly at his misery. Enelia walked out of their room with their one-year-old baby Mason and dragged Felix away. She chuckled when she saw Star stayed her stare at Felix. Enelia gave Mason to Felix, securing his hold on the baby and kissed Star's forehead. Star's expression softened. 

"I swear that girl will be the death of me. She glares better than Gil. She can even make her own horror movie if you film all her daily activities. She'll be blockbuster. " Enelia glared at him before feeding him a very big rolled pancake making him choke a little.

"Sistah eat some mowe." Star turned her head to Gylsen and ate the food he was offering. He giggled and feed his twin some more.

Alice's heart was dearly touched everytime she see her twins love each other. She kissed Star's head and whispered lots of 'I love you's.

She melted from the inside when the girl looked up and smiled sweetly at her. "Stah wuvs you too momma. To the moon en back."

Gylsen clapped his hands happily and chanted. "Wuv wuv evyione! Wuv gramma Beyi, wuv aunt Lia wuv uncle Felis wuv Mason wuv Stah wuv momma wuv grampa Gil. Wuv evyione! Yey!"

They just all laughed and continued their daily routine.

The kids know about Gil. Alice made sure that they know the one she treated as her father.

She named Star after Felix but she was more like Gil. Very serious yet sweet and she's a very softie when it comes to everyone in the house except Felix. While Gylsen was the very hyper bundle of joy. He will not stop talking most of the time like Felix but even Felix is nothing compared to a kid with so much curiosity and so much to say. As per the appearance, praise the moon Goddess they got nothing from their father. That's good because she kept them in her tummy for nine months instead of just 5 months that weres normally do. But then she didn't have a wolf until now.