Getting on the plane I sat next to Rossi at the table and Morgan sat across from us next to Reid. While we waited on Garcia for images of the tattoos we all sat quietly looking at our iPads.

Finally, the images came through, while looking at them I noticed something familiar about the tattoo.

"Oh Lil mama got that look on her face like she sees something," Morgan said.

"Well, what is it, kid?" Rossi asked.

"I know this tattoo artist," I said softly.

" Wait how do you know who did the tattoo?" Emily asked.

" I went to high school with him he was a prodigy, he started giving tattoo when he was a junior to have money for college and he did amazing tattoos but at the bottom of his tattoo he signs them small as "zed" knowing it was his art and then he went to start his shop in LA the zed tattoo company."

" And how do you know the small "zed" sign anyone who didn't know wouldn't notice it," Reid said.

I stood up and showed them my hip where I had my parent's names with a rose and heart and below it was the tiny letters of zed. " Because he gave me my first tattoo" I stared at Morgan knowing he understood my tattoo.

"Okay then Y/N reach out to "zed" and see if you can arrange to meet him at his place of work, Morgan, and Rossi goes with her as soon as we land, Emily and JJ go to the newest body, Reid goes to the MEs and I will go to the LAPD and set up," Hotch said.

We landed and Zed said we could meet him since he didn't have any work for the day. Morgan, Rossi, and I walked into the Zed tattoo company. Zed walked up and threw his arms around me.

"Oh, sugar baby I didn't think I'd see you in LA ever again after last time," he said.

Rossi then cleared his throat, as to say he didn't like this exchange in hugs or Zeds words.

"Oh what can I say I could never stay away. But there's a reason we are here, Zed these are Agents Morgan and Rossi with the FBI and we need to ask you a few questions".

He had a shocked looked for a minute, "Wow sugar baby you made it all the to the FBI, and we can use my office to talk follow me"

We followed him through his shop and into a rather large office for a tattoo shop. "Can I get any of you a water or a coffee? Zed asked us. "A coffee would be nice," Morgan said. " you got it man I'll be right back."

When Zed walked out Morgan turned to me " So tell me "sugar baby" what happened last time in LA" he winked.

"We are working Morgan," Rossi said. He did not wanna know even though it wasn't a bad story.

Zed walked back in and handed Morgan his coffee. "thanks man"

"Zed I need to ask you about these tattoos," I said pulling out my iPad.

He took the iPad looking at them, " uh yeah a guy brings in these girls time to time and they all get this tattoo, I think he's a pimp or something. Anyways the tattoos are to symbolize that these girls belong to him or whatever. He always has me do them never the other people who work for me."

"When was the last time he brought a girl in here?" Rossi asked

"Two days ago he brought in a young blonde, she was new. He normally waits a few weeks to make sure his girls don't cross him but he brought her in fast said he needed her marked asap. He seemed scared for a big guy"

"Zed if he comes back I need you to call me, Here's my card. I'm also going to need the names of all the girls he brings in here. and Rossi and Morgan will need your full name for the files" I said.