28

Fatima

"You fucking suck bruh" Catherine laughed as she beat Oscar in mortal combat, Oscar smacked his lips and threw the controller on my bed.
"That's some bull, my shit was laggin" he said sliding on top of me, wrapping his arms around my waist, "want me to whoop her ass pookie bear?" I said jokingly and he nodded with a pouty look on his face.

He released me as I went for the controller, I took his previous spot as Catherine started to laugh at me, "fightin your mans battles huh?" She teased as she chose her character.
"Girl shut up and take this beating" I said pressing the start button.
She chose Scarlet and I chose Jade, "whoop her ass pookie" Oscar said from behind us, making me snickered at the nickname.
The fight began and we instantly started to mash buttons, our health bars quickly started to diminish.
"Why y'all laughing without me?" Pablo said coming  into my room, making Catherine snap her neck just to catch a glimpse of him.
"Cuz your homeboy is a big baby" Catherine said jokingly pointing at Oscar.
Oscar rolled his eyes and pointed to the screen as Catherine began to lose more health.
I quickly used one of my special attacks on her to finish off the round, "cheater! I was distracted" scoffed hitting me on the arm. "It's your fault, you looked away" I smirked with a shrug.

"Anyways, I just got some gas, y'all wanna go smoke?" Pablo asked as he dangled his bag around.

Oscar and Catherine nodded and got up from their spots.

As I stayed seated, Oscar looked to me, "you comin Tima?" he asked as I looked at him hesitantly.
"I-" I started to say before Catherine interrupted me,
"She's never smoked before" Catherine quipped as she took a pair of my slides from my closet.
"You jokin right?" He looked back over to me and I shook my head, "want me to show you how?" He asked reaching out for my hand.
I looked at him reluctantly, mentally fighting myself on what to do.

It's true, I haven't popped my weed cherry, not that I never wanted to, it's just that I was scared of what my dad would've said. He knows that Pablo smoked but in his eyes I was still his little girl that would never touch a drug.
When Travis and I were still together, he always offered to smoke me out before but I always pussied out of it.

"I'll take care of you ma" Oscar reassured as he grabbed my hand to pull me from my spot, I nodded and slid my house shoes on and followed.
We walked down stairs, my dad sat on the island typing away at his laptop, Rafael was asleep in his playpen next to him.
"Where are y'all headed?" My dad asked looking up at us, his glasses slid down his nose, "we're going to a kick back" Pablo said as he took his car keys off the foyer hook.
"Oh alright" he said looking back down at his work, "have fun" he waved us off.

We got into the car, Catherine and Pablo in the front and Oscar and I sat in the back, Pablo pulled his bag off of his body.
He handed it to Catherine, she pulled out a tray and a bag full of green bud, Pablo pulled out of the drive way and drove down the street.
I scrolled aimlessly through my phone, Oscar put his arm over my shoulders, I leaned into him, "where y'all wanna go?" Pablo said looking back at us.

"Let's go to the spot" Catherine said as she pushed the bud into the grinder, Pablo nodded with a devilish smile on his face.
"You're gonna love this place" Catherine looked back at me, I gave her a small smile as I tried to hook my phone up to the Bluetooth.

____________

I looked around in awe as we walked further into the forest, Catherine and I carried blankets and Pablo carried his speaker and a bong.Lazy ass.
Oscar had the food they got from a stop at the corner store.
"It's so pretty" I gasped as they continued to walk, Oscar fell back with me and draped his arms around me.
"You're prettier mama" he whispered in my ear, making me blush and playfully push him away. We got to the place that they called the spot, it was an little cliff that over looked the city.

We spread the blankets on the ground, and sat down, "okay you losers" Pablo said sitting down.
He took his bag from Catherine and opened
It, pulling out the two blunts that Catherine rolled in the car.

I was to busy taking pictures of the view to notice that they were all looking at me.
"What?" I said nonchalantly, "you gotta take the first hit babe" Catherine said excitedly, my palms became moist.
"Y'all don't let me run around naked" I said seriously, making them laugh, "y'all laughin like I'm jokin, but I'm dead ass" I said crossing my arms.
"Baby you ain't doing crack, it's weed" Oscar said pulling me to sit on his lap.
I plopped down on him and sighed fine, he grabbed one of the blunts from Pablo and placed it in my mouth, he grabbed a lighter, "just inhale first" he guided.

I held it to my lips as he lit it, I took a long inhale, making them look at me in shock.
I finally pulled away from it, trying my hardest not to cough up a lung.
"Now hold it in T" Oscar said rubbing my back as I tried my best to hold in the burning smoke.

"And Now exhale"
Catherine said as she sparked the other one, I instantly let it all out, failing as I began coughing up a storm.
My body began to buzz and my chest was warm,
"Damn you got some lungs in you bitch" Catherine said proudly clapping for me.
"Holy shit" I said taking a bottle of Gatorade from the bag and sipped from it, "you did good baby" Oscar said grabbing my face and kissed me.

OMNISCIENT

Fatima felt her body relax against Oscar's chest as he took the blunt from her hands, "I'm gonna feel embarrassed, pls don't laugh at me" she giggled childishly, "I'm not gonna laugh at you" he reassured her, kissing her cheek.

Oscar took two puffs before handing it back to Fatima, she grabbed it, instantly putting it to her mouth taking a long hit. "This is so fun" she cheered as she exhaled again, wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck. She began to kiss Oscar all over his face, making him laugh at her, "oh god" Catherine giggled at her best friend.
"Thank y'all for letting me do this, I needed it" Fatima said getting off Oscar's lap to sit next to him,  Pablo reached over and patted her thigh for support.

"I'm glad you're having fun Fatima, I feel like you never got to be a kid" Catherine said with a slight frown as she looked to her friend.

It was true, Fatima was forced to grow up at a young age, having to take care of her baby brother while he other brother ran the streets. Being forced to work at the age of twelve, having to be a mother, a daughter and a sister all at once.
She hated it, but she put up with it because she had to, she was forced to.

"You deserve a vacation" Pablo nodded his head as he turned on his speaker, "you basically raised me" he added handing the speaker to his sister as Catherine stood up.

"We'll be back" Catherine said pulling Pablo off the ground, Oscar waved them off as he took more puffs from the blunt. They soon disappeared into the trees laughing and giggling, "c'mere" Oscar said nudging Fatima.

Fatima slowly sat up and crawled over to Oscar, straddling his lap as he wrapped his arms around her. He took the blunt, placing it on her lips, Fatima took the hint and started to inhale.
"Hold it" he said before taking a hit for himself, he set the blunt on the rolling tray.
His hand found its way to the back of her head pulling her into him, their lips connected making smoke flow from the gaps of their kiss.

Fatima coughed as she pulled away, making Oscar smile at her as he watched her sip from her Gatorade. He took her bottle and took a gulp from it.
Fatima stared at him in a trance, admiring his physique, "you know" Fatima said suddenly grabbing Oscar's cheeks.

"This is the happiest I've been in a while" she said squeezing his face, he leaned back on his hands, "and it's all because of you" she smiled contently.
"Really?" He said surprised as he used one hand to remove a braid from her face.

She nodded shyly, "you make me happy too ma" Oscar said kissing her once more.