20

Fatima
___________

(Later that day)

Catherine and I were in my room getting ready, Pablo and Oscar told us about some party that was going down at some ranch (idk if they have ranches in Cali but they do in Houston soo just go with it), of course Catherine jumped up at the word party, I was a little hesitant, because I didn't want my dad have to be alone with Rafael.

My dad ultimately demanded me to go and have fun, which I needed tbh.
I haven't been to a party in years, So I wanted to look good, Catherine made sure of that.

She pulled out the shortest pair of  shorts that I had, not that I'm complaining,
"you're definitely gonna be throwin ass tonight" Catherine said looking at me put my shoes on, I shrugged, I knew for a fact that I was gonna make tonight fun, I wasnt gonna hold back.

_______________

11:00 pm

Catherine guided my hips as I threw it back on her, Megan The Stallion's flow made me hyper

"He know he giving his money to Megan, he know it's very expensive to date me"
I yelled out, almost spilling the alcohol in my cup, I was a little tipsy, the DJ stopped the music making everyone stop dancing and groan.
"Ladies get ready for the TWERK CONTEST" he yelled and everyone cheered again.
I jumped up and down excitedly, Catherine did too.
"Ouuu bitch we have to do it" I said and she nodded clapping her hands like a excited kid.
people formed a big circle in the middle of the living room.
Catherine pushed me into the middle and people started cheering, especially guys. I started shakin my ass like my life depended on it, "the girl got some assss!!" The DJ narrated.
I laughed and fell into a split, Cameras were shoved in my face, I rolled over and got up.
Letting someone else have a turn, I excused myself into the kitchen to pour myself another drink, Oscar and Pablo and a couple of other guys were in there.

Pablo looked at me with a sly smiled and shook his head, he knew I was having fun.
Oscar was leaning against the counter with a corona in his hand. I looked him up and down and licked my lips as I drank the remainder of the 1800 and lemonade in my cup.

I went over to him, and leaned against the counter, "are you having fun?" I hopped on the counter, I propped my elbow on his shoulder.
He nodded with a smirk, "I know you havin fun princesa" he sipped his beer;
almost melted from how good he looked right now.

He opened my legs and rested his hands on my thighs. Oscar started to whisper things in my ear; things that made me want him to take me home and fuck my brains out. His hands rubbed up and down on my thighs, my coochie was fluttering.
"Oscar" I said, which came out as a moan, he chuckled and backed up a bit; but his hands still rested on my thighs.

We stared at each other for a little bit; before I started blushing and laughing like an idiot.
"You look good" he complimented me, licking his lips, it mad my head swirl; " I need to go to the bathroom" I said, he smacked his lips at me, he knew what he was doing to me. He helped me off the counter, I pulled my shorts out of me ass and exited the kitchen,
I shimmied my way through the living room to the and went upstairs, I began to to room check, of course I would see people fucking, I eventually found  the bathroom.

Narrator POV
4:58 Am
___________

Pablo parked his car in his driveway, Catherine was knocked out in the passenger seat, Fatima was drunkenly snoring in the back with Oscar.
"Yo wake up" he reached back and tapped Oscar's forehead, making Oscar jolt awake, "don't touch my face bitch" he said groggily.

They got out of the car and carried the girls into the house, Fatima was now awake, so was Catherine, Fatima wiggled out of Oscar's arms and ran to the kitchen, Catherine followed right behind her.

Oscar went to the bathroom, Pablo sat at the island to watch his baby sister and his girlfriend sit on the floor eating naan messily.
"Bitch he made my pussy throb" Fatima said to Catherine really loudly, even though she meant to whisper it, Pablo looked at his sibling with a grimaced look on his face.

When Oscar came out of the bathroom, he saw Fatima on the floor eating bread, he laughed and shook his head at her.
"I'm so tired guys" Catherine whined, Pablo walked over to her and scooped her up in his arms, "see you in the morning bruh" Pablo said to Oscar.
Oscar patted his back and nodded, "ooooscarrrrr" Fatima sang giggling, Oscar shook his head and took the bread from her hand.
"Let's get you to bed Mamacita" Oscar threw Fatima over his shoulder and took her to her room.

Fatima was thrown on her bed, Oscar took off her shoes and put her under the cover, Oscar then pulled his shirt off and got into bed.

He wrapped his arms around her securely and she snuggled against him; "you make me so happy" Fatima slurred, Oscar looked down at her.
He stayed silent; not knowing what to say to her,
Silence was his best option.

SORRY FOR TAKINg soooo long with the updates!!!!but IM GETTING BACK INTO THE HABIT OF WRITING AGAIN!!!
❤️🤍❤️🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍vote pls🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍❤️🤍❤️🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍