9

FATIMA

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING??!!

Oscar and I stared at each other, "you gonna kiss me now hermosa?" He asked a smug smirk played on his lips, I rolled my eyes "you're the dominant one here" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm not gonna start with you" he says before pulling away, my heart was beating so fast and hard, I swear I was gonna have a heart attack.
I almost cheated on Travis, travis! My loyal boyfriend, 11 years together almost went down the drain, I stared at Oscar's naked back as he went to the coffee pot and pour coffees his mug.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" I said and he shook his head, "you're apologizing again" he singsonged making me cringe , " I know but-" I was cut off by Pablo coming into the kitchen, he was also shirtless and bruised up.

I gasped out loud, "PABLO WHAT THE FUCK?!!?" I screamed and he shushed me, "I'm fine" he muttered grabbing a plate, "tell that to your fucking reflection" I snapped, I pushed the plate he had down on the counter and looked at Oscar, "where's your first aid kit" I asked and he pointed to the bathroom, I pulled  Pablo into the bathroom down the hall and slammed the door. I shoved him to sit on the toilet.

"Tima-" he said and I shook my head at him as I vent under the sink to look for the aid kit, "don't you fucking dare try to talk yourself out of this one lo" I seethed, I pulled the kit from its place and plopped it on the counter, he sighed and leaned back, knowing he wasn't gonna win this, "you go outside everyday, every fucking day and I get scared" I seethed as I grabbed some alcohol and dabbed it on a towel.

Pablo stayed silent as I ranted "I'm scared I'm gonna lose you" I shouted, tears rolled down my cheeks, "I'm scared for you!" I continued, "I don't want to lose you" I said and he looked at me sorrowfully.

"Dad, you and Rafael are all I have left" I sighed, "I thought I lost you lo, you didn't text me back, I thought you were shot or even dead already" I said look at him, he stood from the toilet and forced me into a hug. "I'm not leaving you tima" he said stroking my hair, "I'm gonna be more careful, I promise" he said pulling back and looking me in my eyes. He kissed my forehead head, we stood there for a moment and I sighed pulling away, "lemme fix you up so you can go eat" I said and he sat back down.

"Hurry up I gotta take a piss" Oscar's voice boomed from the other side of the door as he banged on it, I quickly cleaned up Pablo's cuts, since there wasn't many and we left the bathroom.

(Later that day)

"You almost kissed!!??" Catherine screamed as she paced my room, I threw myself backwards onto my bed, "I mean Oscar is kinda hot" she said and I sighed, "kinda??? He's really hot, like I'd want him to make love to me hot" I panted fanning myself, "FATIMA" she squealed, she grabbed a pillow from my bean bag and threw it at me.

"But Travis-" I sighed, "FUCK TRAVIS!" Catherine exclaimed, Catherine never like Travis and I mean NEVER, they hated being around each other, cause there was always tension.

"He treats you like crap Fatima" she exasperated, "no-" I said trying to defend him, "your 5th anniversary" she said and I sighed, "that was one time Catherine" I said pinching the bridge of my nose, "HE CHEATED ON YOU WITH YOUR COUSIN!" She shouted. I didn't want to think about it, tears pricked my eyes, "I don't want to talk about that" I said wiping my face.

"He doesn't deserve you Tima, you deserve soooo munch better" she said cupping my face, I had to many emotions deal with. "Travis and I have too much history, I love him too much" I said, tears flew down my face as she wiped them, "I know it's hard to let go T, but you've done to much for that asshole" she said, pulling me into a hug, I sniffled and started to laugh.

"I love you so much Catherine" I said and she laughed, "I'm lovable" she said and then peppered my face with kisses, I swatted her face away she jumped on my bed, "you wanna watch a movie?" She asked and I nodded, we got on Hulu and picked a random movie that we both agreed on.

~

After the movie, we moved downstairs to get food and then just stayed down here with pablo and Rafael, Catherine and Pablo made no effort to hide their flirting, she was practically sitting in his lap.

The doorbell rang, no one got up to answer it, the bell then continued to ring constantly and I got up in a huff "sure I guess I'll answer the door" I sighed.
I hastily swung the door open to be met by a girl who was pregnant, her hands on her hips, "um where's Travis?!" She shouted, I furrowed my eyebrows, "umm why are you looking for Travis?" I asked and crossed my arms as she looked me up and down, "cause that nigga need to come see me at my next ultrasound appointment" she said, I then felt a presence behind me, it was Catherine.

"Who are you exactly?" I asked, attitude laced in my voice, I let go of the door and she apparently thought of that as a threat "oh hell naw! Latishea this bitch tryin me" she screamed and I heard a car door slam, now there were two angry girls at my door step, "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU BITCH?" The other girl with blonde box braids that were way to overgrown, "I'm Travis's girlfriend of almost 12 years" I said calmly, the pregnant one laughed, "oh you Fatima?!" She laughed, the feeling in my stomach was horrible.

"What the fuck is going on?" Pablo asked, I shook my head, I started blankly at the girls, I was so lost, Travis cheated on me?? He has a baby momma, THATS NOT ME? The pregnant girl could tell I was distraught.

"Listen girl, I'm sorry" the pregnant girl said, "he was supposed to break up with you last week" she said trying to make me feel better, I shook my head, "he's doesn't live here, you should know since you've been fucking him, knowing he had a girlfriend" I seethed and she scoffed, her friend was pulling her hair up, "do you wanna go bitch?!" She asked and I sighed, pulling up my hair, "Fatima no" Pablo pulled me back, I saw Rafael in his arms and I sighed.

"I'm not gonna fight you pregnant" I said and she laughed "pussy bitch" she said and I shook my head
"I just don't wanna be the one responsible when y'alls baby comes out ugly" I said and she tried to charge at me, but her homegirl held her back.
"Don't be mad cause I took your man sis" she said and I shrugged

"He's not my man and he surly not yours either, once a cheater always a cheater sis" I scoffed with a shrug.
"you can have him, I'm done with him, now get the fuck off my property" I seethed and slammed the door.

Pablo and Catherine looked at me sympathetically, I shook my head as tears ran down my face, Pablo reached out for a hug, but I stepped back and ran upstairs to my room and slammed and locked the door.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENTS,
Also follow me!!!