25

Fatima
(3am)

I haven't gone to sleep yet, Alvaro on the other hand knocked out as soon as his head hit the pillow, I couldn't stop thinking about Oscar.

I looked at my tv, I was watching Martin before I got carried away in my thoughts, Oscar is like what I've always wanted in a guy. He's nice, protective, and he's fine as fuck,
but he's having a kid with Juanita.

I threw my covers off of me and climbed over Alvaro to get off the bed, Alvaro popped his head up from his pillow, "where you going?" He rubbed his eyes.
"To the kitchen" I slipped on my house shoes, he face planted back into his pillow.
I chuckled and left the room with my phone in my hand, I texted Catherine asking if she could come over.
She replied "I'm in pablo's room" I rolled my eyes at her text, I walked passed the living Room, spotting Oscar asleep on the couch.
I stopped in my tracks, I huffed, setting my phone down, taking my shoes off.

I straddled him, which made him jolt up, his eyes met mine and his hands grabbed my hips, "Fatima" he said groggily, he looked confused, I'm confused about what's happening right now too.
"I don't need to know why you kissed her, because we aren't together" I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"I know yo ass ain't dumb" he sighed, slumping against the couch, "I want you but I ain't gonna beg you to want me, I don't play games about what I want" he pulled me closer to him.
The air in the room felt heavier, "if we do this then you gotta stop runnin from me, we're adults, no more games" he entangled our hands.
"What about Juanita? And your kid?" I asked, he smacked his lips, "we got time before that, right now it's you and me" he said.
I couldn't not worry about her, how will he act when the baby comes? Then it's gonna be Oscar, me and Juanita's spawn.

"Hey" he said reassuringly "I gotchu Tima, you got me?" He grabbed my chin, staring me in the eyes, his grip on my hips tightened.

"I got you" I nodded, he pulled my face to his and kissed me, I felt a huge weight lifted off my chest, I melted into him.

I couldn't hold back my tears.
"Why you cryin?" He pulled away, tears were streaming down my face, I don't really know why I was crying, he used the bottom of his shirt to dry my face, I shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know" I chuckled, his face held a concerned expression.
"I'm fine"
I wrapped my arms around his neck, he locked his arms around my back; another relationship, this time it feels different, maybe because it's Oscar this time.

"Get a room" Catherine said descending the stairs, Pablo was right behind her, I rolled my eyes at her as she turned the lights on.
As I got off Oscar's lap, he squeezed my thigh. Catherine grabbed my arm; yanking me into the kitchen excitedly.

"What the fuck?" I said pulling my arm out of her grip, I rubbed the imprint of her hand achingly. "What did y'all talk about?" She pressed, I rolled o ok my eyes.

"We're dating I guess" I shrugged nonchalantly.

I'm happy to be with Oscar, it's just my trust isn't where I want it to be with him.
Juanita just fucks with my head, I don't know how that bitch just lives in my head rent free.

Catherine could tell I wasn't as excited as her, "what's wrong? Aren't you happy?" She stopped, " I am truly, Im just tired" I rubbed my eye.

_____________

I woke up on top of Oscar on the couch, as I shifted his hands securely wrapped around my waist.
I smiled to myself as I laid back down on top of him, "you tryna leave me already?" He said groggily.

I giggled "we need to get up" I leaned in and kissed him, he pulled away, "you need to brush your teeth" he said jokingly, I rolled my eyes as I got off of him.
"You work today?" He asked sitting up, I shook my head no as I yawned and stretched.

"Good, we goin out today" he stood up checking his phone, "where are we going?" I slipped my house shoes on, "I don't know yet" he put his phone in his pocket, Oscar gently grabbed my neck, pulling me into a kiss.
The butterflies in my stomach made it hard not to smile, his phone started ringing, which made us pull away from each other.
He dug his phone out of his pocket, He walked out to the back yard, I went to the foyer to look through the stuff I bought yesterday.
_________

"Where are y'all going?" Alvaro asked not looking up from his phone, "I don't know, he wouldn't tell me where, but he told me to dress nice" I shrugged as I looked through my closet for my favorite pair of shoes, "are you nervous?" Catherine questioned as she spun around in my vanity chair.

"No... not really" I crawled out of the closet with my shoes in hand, I mean I kinda am a little nervous because this is our first date.
I slipped into my sandals, "how do I look guys?" I asked looking in the mirror. "You look good as always" Catherine slapped my ass, I winced and rubbed the painful sting on my ass.
I grabbed my purse and sprayed some perfume on, "okay I'm ready" I sighed nervously, my stomach began to flutter, "fuck, now I'm nervous" I chuckled.

"don't be! It's Just Oscar" Catherine scoffed, "I know bitch that's why I'm nervous" I said dramatically and she laughed. "Fatima!Oscar's here!" My dad said and I groaned, "just go and have fun T" she said and I nodded, "you better tell us everything when you get back" Alvaro said getting up.
They walked me downstairs, Pablo and Oscar were standing at the door, "hey" I said as he greeted me with a hug, he hugged me tightly.
His hug made me feel so fuzzy, "you look good" he said licking his lips, "thank you, you smell really good" I complimented.

He grabbed my hand, "I'll see you later baby" my dad said kissing me on my forehead. Oscar led me out the door, my palms began to sweat with anticipation, "where are we going?" I asked as he opened the car door for me, "mind yo business ma" he said smugly.