21

Fatima
_________

I woke with the BIGGEST headache, I sat up and stretched, Oscar groaned and turned away from me, I sighed and stood up, stretching my legs.
I tip toed out of
my room to check on Rafael, when I walked in his room, my him and my dad were asleep on his rocking chair; I couldn't help but smile at the site of it.

I went over to them and picked Rafael up, he laid on my shoulder, I shook my dad awake, his eyes fluttered open and a smile formed on his face, he sat up groggily and rubbed his eyes.
"How was the party babygirl?" He asked as I went to change Rafa's pull up, "it was fun, I had a really good time" I said and he nodded.

When I finished changing his diaper, my dad took him from me, we walked downstairs together, Catherine and Pablo were siting at the island eating a bowl of cereal.

"Morning" I kissed Catherine on the cheek, she smiled and kissed me back,

pablo looked at us in disgust; "what's the plan for today guys" my dad said putting Rafa in his high chair.
I went to the fridge,
"tima and I are going shopping today" Catherine said making me turn to her, she looked at me like I didn't know what was going on.

Truth be told I didn't know we were going anywhere today, "we are?" I asked and she nodded, I turned back into fridge,
pulling out a bag of grapes.
"Spooky and I have business to do" Pablo put his phone down.

my dad shook his head at pablo's statement, taking the bag of grapes from me, he cut them up and gave them to Rafael
My dad never liked what Pablo did, I mean what parent would
love there child being apart of a gang.

I sat on the counter,"What are you going to the mall for?" Pablo turned to Catherine, "theres this purse that I really really want" she pulled out her phone to show him a picture,
"how much is it" Pablo asked digging around in his pocket.

Pablo pulled out his wallet and took out his debit card, my mouth hung open, "max it out" he said sliding the card to her.
"I can't take that" Catherine said, she held up the card, trying to give it back.
"I can take it" I said taking the card from her hands and ran upstairs, "Fatima!" Pablo ran after me.

________

"You gonna be here when I get back?" I asked Oscar as we walked downstairs, Catherine and I were leaving to go to the mall.
"probably not, I gotta deal with Juanita today" he huffed, I giggled at how annoyed he looked.

"But I'll call you" he said getting closer to my face, I pulled the back
of his neck down to my face.

I put a quick kiss on his lips. He shook his head as I turned away and he caught my arm, pulling me back into him.
Butterflies erupted in my belly, "come on tima" Catherine pulled me away and out the door, "cock blocker" I huffed, she rolled her eyes and laughed.
"My car or yours?" She looked to me and I really didn't feel like driving.
"Yours" I said with a smile.
"Of course you'd say that" she walked to her car, I skipped right behind her.

__________

"Here she is!!" Catherine squealed as we walked into the Louis Vuitton store, it was a cute purse really, just not really my taste.
"I'm gonna go look around" I turned to Catherine, she waved me off, examining the purse.
I walked around the store, feeling a pair of eyes on me, I looked around before locking my gaze onto a set of brown eyes.
He looked at me with a smirk, I quickly turned to keep him from seeing the pink tint on my cheeks.

"That was so awkward"

I whispered to myself, I regained my composure and continued to look around at handbags.
From the corner of my eye I saw him still looking at me,
he was leaned over a table staring at me.
I fully turned to look at him and he quickly looked away like I did previously.

I picked up an expensive wallet, trying to distract myself from the fine ass stranger that was staring at me

I looked at the price tag and my eyes widen, my mind was drawn away from the wallet as I felt a presence behind me.
"you're even more beautiful up close"
he whispered in my ear.

His voice swayed through my ears like music, I felt his hand on my hip and gasped quietly.

'where the FUCK is Catherine when you need her' thought.

I turned around to look at him, his beautiful face, his tattoos, I was getting so caught up in him.

He took the wallet from my hands and smirked.
"You want this?" He looked up at me and suddenly I couldn't speak."C'mon ma" he said leaning close to my faces; "closed mouths don't get fed" he whispered and I nodded.
He laughed a little, grabbing me by the waist, he led my to the register.
I watched him pull a wad of cash out of his pocket,I watched him as he made small talk with the clerk, my jaw kinda on the floor.

"Have a good day Mr.DeSanta" the clerk wrote something the on the receipt,
handing him the bag.
I suddenly got the courage to speak.
"Do you always buy girls Louis Vuitton wallets upon meeting them?"
I asked and he chuckled.

"only the beautiful ones"

he said making my face heat up,
"So you speak?" He said smugly, I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Rio" he said cooly, "I'm Fatima" I said and he took my hand and kissed it.

"I gotta bounce, but uh here you go" he gave me the orange bag, "you really didn't have to buy me this" I said taking the bag, "a beautiful girl deserves beautiful things" he winked at me.

The smile on my face grew as he left the store, I started to have a mini freak out as Catherine came up to me
"Hey you ready to go?" She asked looking at my demeanor, "are you okay? Who was that guy?" She bombarded, snapping out of my trance, "I'm fine..you hungry? Cuz I am" I switched the subject.
She shrugged it off "yes I'm starving" she interlocked our hands and we left the store.

How big of a role do you think rio is gonna have?? He's sooo fine bruh😫😫THANK YALL FOR 82K VIEW!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD!! I really hope the gif works cuz he looks so good in it 😔😔
VOTE🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🦋