8

(Juanita⬆️)

Oscar

I went to the living room to wait for my
booty call.
There was a knock on the door and a smirk played on my face, I opened the door and she swayed her way in. she led me back to the couch and pushed me down,
She threw her bag down and straddled my legs.

She kissed my neck as my hands roamed over her body, it was a good thing Cesar wasn't here, cause things were bout to get messy.

4 am
Me and Juanita were fuckin on the couch when a rapid knock came from the front door.
Juanita looked back at the door as she rode my dick, "you gonna get that?" She purred, I shook my head "they can wait" I said and started to move her hips again, she giggled and moaned "oh yeah your dick is so big papi" she said releasing another moan.

The knocks on the door turned into loud bangs, I could tell Juanita was getting annoyed by the slow rocking in her hips, I threw her off of me roughly and grabbed my sweatpants and pulled them back up.

I walked over to the door, "who the fuck is it?" I shouted through the door, "Oscar?" Fatima said, I immediately knew it was her, the melody in her sad and muffled voice was so familiar, I swung the door open and she flinched back a little.

"Fatima? How did you get here? Why are you here" I asked she had tears in her eyes and Rafael on her hip asleep, she was barefooted and it was freezing outside" what happened?" I asked frantically, just imagining her hurt or worse made my blood boil at the thought of some rival touching her to get back at Pablo, "I'm sorry I ...know it's late...but Pablo never came home ......and my dad is staying at the office...... overnight and neither.... of them ......are answering their phone" she rambled, sobs racked her body as Rafael stirred on her hip, I pulled her inside and looked out the door to see if anyone followed her.

Juanita snatched her bag off the couch and pushed past me and muttered a"have fun asshole" and left.

"I'm sorry Oscar...I didn't know you were busy" she sniffled, "dont be, it's fine" I said and she shook her head, "about Pablo" I said and she nodded, "he left at 11, he said he had to go on a errand and he hasn't texted me back, he never doesn't reply" she said as he sat on the couch, I sighed, I sent him and Ricardo on a errand, I thought for a bit.
"I'll go look for them you stay here" I said grabbing my shirt from the ground  and pulled it over my head, "no, I need to go too" she retorted and I shook my head, "no one rides with me at night it's to dangerous" I said, the bass in my voice boomed, she sunk back a little, she didn't try to argue.

I jogged to my room and grabbed my keys, she huddled herself on the couch, biting at her nails, "if someone comes to the door DO NOT open it for anyone" I said sternly, she nodded.

(An hour and 1/2 later)

I've been drivin around for an hour and I couldn't find them fools, I sighed as I looked out the window, it was too dark for me to even see out my damn window, I circled back around the block, I decided to look one more time before heading home, I rounded the park and saw two figures limping to a picnic table underneath a street light, it was them.

I pulled into the curb and hopped out, "yo!" I whisper shouted, their heads snapped in my direction and they sighed in relief, Pablo groaned as we he sat down."What the hell happened to y'all" I asked as I got closer to them, they both looked like shit, "some prophets snuck up on us man" Pablo groaned. "Your baby sister is at my crib, cryin and worried about yo ass"' I said, he let out a annoyed sigh and "don't do that, she's worried about you" I said and he waved me off,
"C'mon I'm tired and I have blueballs" I said as we headed for my car.
~

I walked in the house and say Fatima asleep with Rafael on her chest, "y'all go to sleep" I said and they nodded and headed for Cesar's room, I scooped up Rafael and carried him to my room. I surrounded him by pillows and pulled the blanket over him, then I went to the living room and did the same for Fatima.

I closed the door and walked back to the living room and stripped out of my shirt, I plopped on the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Morning)

I was woken up by the smell of bacon, no one has used that stove in forever, I groggily laid there listening to Fatima sing a unfamiliar song.

Her voice was beautiful, she stopped singing and started to shuffle around the kitchen, then I saw her face peer over the couch, she saw I was awake and smiled, "I made breakfast for you" she whispered, "just for me?"I asked sitting up, her hair covered her face as she shook her head no.

"You aren't that special" she said and I smacked my lips, "if you say so" I said and she giggled, "this is a thank you for last night" she said as I followed her to the kitchen where she had all the food out, "you get the first plate" she said as she handed me a plate.
She stared at me as I dug into the food.

"But for real Oscar,  thank you" she said again, but this time she gave me a hug from behind, "and I'm sorry for annoying your company last night" she said, Her words were muffled in my back, I set my plate down and turned around and hugged her back, "it's no problem princesa" I said, she sighed and pulled away.

She looked up at me, just looking at me, her hand reached up and  touched the tear drop on my face, my eyes traveled from hers to her lips, my hand caressed her cheek, she looked at my lips and we both leaned in, our lips almost touching.

FATIMA

WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING????

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote.