12

Fatima

I hugged my dad and my brother goodbye as they got in the car with Rafael, I stood back as they got out of the driveway. I sighed looking as I turned around to look at my house, I felt disgusting, "can I take a shower when we get to yours?" I asked and he nodded, "we gotta walk back, since I ran here" he said and I nodded.

"I'll carry your bag" Oscar offered, grabbing my duffel bag off the concrete driveway, I thanked him silently, as we started to walk down the street.
"How you feelin mamas?" He asked taking my hand in his, as soon as he touched my I wanted to break down, but I felt sticky and I'm pretty sure I smell like a fucking port-a potty.

"Scared" I said truthfully, I unintentionally squeezed his hand, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I sighed in relief, I felt safe with him, in his embrace, as crazy as it sounded, "you got nothin to be scared about, as long as I'm here no puto is comin near you " he said securely, I relaxed a little bit as we fell in a comfortable silence.
I heard tires screeching from behind us and jumped, I was jittery, "hey relax" he said, the wind blew causing me to shiver,
Oscar pulled me closer to him.

When we got to his house, he let go of me and patted his pockets for his keys.
He got them out and slid them in the door, he set my bag on the couch and we to turn on a lamp.
"I'll take the couch tonight" he said and I shook my head, "I need you tonight" I said, he nodded "yeah....yeah" he said surprisingly.he grabbed my hand and led me to his room, He set my bag on his bed, I stood there awkwardly waiting as he went to the closet.

He pulled out a bath towel and a little towel and handed them to me "you relax, I'll go start the shower" he said.I nodded as I took my shoes off, he came back in the room, telling me to go ahead and take a shower.

Once I got to the bathroom,
I peeled off my clothes and hopped the hot shower,
The water ran over my body like a hug, and I couldn't help but to cry.

I cried, and I couldn't stop.
I haven't cried this hard since my mom left,
"Fatima, you're better than this" I sobbed to myself.
"You can surpass this" I said moving the hair out of my face, "so stop crying you little bitch" I said As I started to laugh at myself.
I stayed in the shower for another 30 minutes, making sure I got all of the smell of piss off of my body.

I hopped out of the shower and dried myself off, I made sure that I had the towel secured around me before walking out to Oscar's room. Oscar sat on his bed with his face in his phone, he must've heard me come and looked up at me.
"You're....I..." he choked up on his words as I went over to my bag to pull out some clothes.
"I'm naked" I said with a small nod, I almost giggled at him, I grabbed my clothes and went back to the bathroom, I combed my wet hair into a bun and got dressed.

(Later)

Oscar and I sat in the living room watching a movie, Oscar had to make sure his little brother got home, we were laid out on the couch, I was laying across his lap as he was positioned straight up. Oscar's baby brother, Cesar, walked in the door, he waved at us groggily and went to his room.
I yawned and stretched across him, Oscar chuckled as I started to sit up, "I thought you'd never get tired" he said standing up, he turned the tv off and grabbed my hand, leading me back to the bedroom.

I crawled into to bed, while Oscar took off his shirt, he turned out the light and got into bed with me, he wrapped a arm around me as I laid on his chest.
"Hey" he said nudging my back a little, "hmm" I said looking up at him, "I was serious about protecting you" he said, I nodded my head at him, but not saying anything, there was nothing to say at that moment.

"Thank you Oscar" I said, he shifted a little and sighed, "your brother is basically family, it's no problem" he said kissing my head, I curled up by his side and drifted to sleep.

(Next morning)

I rolled over to see Oscar's face in front of mine, his body that was now entangled with mine, he grunted as he pulled me closer. I waited a minute to get up from his grasp, as soon as I heard his snores, I decided to skip through his captivity.

I was on my way to the bathroom when a knock on the door startled me, I crept to the door, and looked through the peep hole, it was that girl, I didn't know her name but I knew she was the girl from a few weeks ago.
"Oscar!" She screamed and banged on the door, I flinched back as I saw Cesar come out of his room, he rubbed his eyes and sighed.
"Did you open it" he whispered and I shook my head, "I KNOW YOUR IN THERE ASSHOLE!!!YOUR CAR IS HERE" she screamed again, Cesar opened the door.

"He's not here Juanita" Cesar said through the narrow space he made in the door, "that's bullshit! I know he's here, is he with that bitch?" She shouted, Cesar looked back at me and I shook my head.
"Fatima" Oscar said
coming into the living room, "hey I-" Oscar said and I shook my head and his face contorted into confusion, "is that him??! Oscar!" Juanita said busting into the house, she knocked Cesar back causing him to collide into me, I  fell against the walll and groaned.
"She's here again??" Juanita seethed, If looks could kill them is be six feet under the ground, Cesar got himself up an then helped me up, he stood in between me and Juanita just in case she decided to try to fight me.

I didn't need this extra drama today.

"Get the fuck outta here Juanita" Oscar said pointing to the door, "so what?? You're fucking this bitch now!" Juanita was fuming, "That's none of your business" Oscar groaned, he put his hands on his head and huffed in annoyance.

"It is cause I'm pregnant"

HEY YALLL I HOPE YALL ENJOY ALL THE DRAAAAMMAAAAA❣️❣️❣️ VOTE AND COMMENT LIKE ALWAYS