16

Fatima

I woke up in Oscar's bed with Rafael, his snores were faint and so cute, I sat up, carefully trying not to wake him up. I crept out of the bedroom and into the bathroom, I did my business before walking to the living room.
Shirtless Oscar was in the kitchen, cooking what smelled to be bacon and eggs, didn't know he could cook, "good morning mamas" he looked back at me, "morning" I replied groggily as I .
"How'd you sleep?" He flipped the eggs over in the skillet, shrugging my shoulders as I took a sip of his coffee, "it was fine the bed was a little empty, but it was fine" I said leaning against my hand.
"How you feel? bout yesterday?" He turned off the stove, he grabbed a few plates, "traumatized, but it made me realize that I don't need to be with anyone right now except my family" I said in a small voice, he paused his actions, "oh....I mean I feel where you comin from" He said.
I mean I just came out of a relationship literally two days ago, I needed a break honestly
The atmosphere shifted from comfortable to awkward, Allah must've heard my prayers for help cause just then I heard Rafael cries for me.
"Lemme go get him" I hopped off the bar stool and he stopped me and ushered me to sit, "I got it mamas" he said jogging out of the kitchen, Cesar came in kitchen and went to the fridge, "morning" I smiled and he groaned groggily.

"Morning" he began to drink the orange juice from the jug, "soooo gross Cesar" I grimaced, he flipped me off and I chuckled.
"Sissy sissy" Rafael marched into the kitchen on Oscar's shoulders, "hey bubba" I cooed as he was given to me, I smiled at him he wrapped his arms around my neck and laid his head on my shoulders, Oscar began to make himself and I a plate of food.

When his phone rang,
he pushed my plate to me and picked up his phone "yo" he said putting the phone on the speaker, "I'm on my mothafuckin way and I got my Big sista wit me and if that bitch is in yo crib I'm draggin that bitch" she yelled, I rolled my eyes "PERIOD" another girl yelled and I cringed.
I continued to feed Rafa as they spewed nasty comments about me at Oscar, I could tell by Oscar's face that he was fed up woth her so he promptly hung up the phone,
"You good on stayin here?" Oscar asked and I nodded, I wasn't scared of girls at all, no bitch puts fear in my heart unless your my fucking Jaddati.(grandma in Arabic)
"But who's gonna get the pregnancy test?" I asked and Oscar sighed in annoyance, "we were supposed to go get them" he said, "I'll go" Cesar said and I shook my head "no I was originally supposed to go get them but I forgot so I'll go" I said and Cesar shook his head, "I'm going and that's final" he scarfed down the rest of the eggs in the pan,
Oscar tossed him his car keys as he went to go put a shirt on, I ate a slice of bacon and then gave the rest to Rafael.
Me and Oscar sat in comfortable silence, "sissy potty" Rafael said, I got up, I took him to the bathroom, I pulled down his night shorts and sat him on the toilet, as he sang his potty song that he learned from Elmo, I took a look at my reflection.
God I hated this, I'm supposed to be in college partying and shit, no this..... I'm supposed to be getting drunk and smoking weed and going to 8am classes with a hangover.
But instead I'm taking care of my baby brother, mainly everyday of my life, I had to be the mediator in my house, I had to cook and clean all while going to work.
I swear, when I get old enough I'm going to make sure my kids don't have to worry about this problem .EVER.
Don't get my wrong, I love my family to death, like really my family is basically my life, I sighed, "and FLUSHHHH!" Rafael finish, I smiled at him, grinning at his cuteness. I helped him off the toilet and pulled his shorts up, I washed his hands in the sink and dried his hands on my shirt.
I Carried him out to the living room and turned the tv onto a kid show from Netflix.
Then someone, juanita most likely started banging in the front door, "she's here Oscar" I called out, Oscar jogged to the door, I sat on the couch and crossed my legs as I scrolled through Twitter.
"You sure Tima?"  He asked placing is hand on the doorknob, homegirl was basically fighting the door,
I nodded and he opened the door, "I know you heard me bangin on yo damn door bum ass" she shoved passed him with her sister , she locked eyes with me, I smirked and she sneered.

"Get that bitch out of here" her sister shouted yelling at Oscar, she looked so familiar...where the fuck have I seen her?, "if you want me gone then move me your damn self" I said sitting pretty, i uncrossed my legs, bubble guppies theme song played in the background, Oscar tried to his smile, "why is she here? You're still fuckin her?" Juanita sneered, "you know her pussy ain't good if her boyfriend gotta cheat on her" her sister said, "how the fuck..." the it hit me..
"YOURE THE BITCH WITH THE RAGGEDY BRAIDS!" I shouted hysterically as I laughed, her face got red, "sis you friends with that other pregnant girl, birds of a feather flock together" I said laughing, Oscar was amused by my disrespectful ass behavior.

Cesar walked in the door with the pregnancy test, "I gottem, your change is your car" he said throwing Oscar his keys
"let's go" Oscar said taking the box from Cesar, Juanita and Oscar went into the bathroom and shut the door.
"That must suck knowing my little sista is your boyfriend's baby mama" raggedy said and I scoffed, "I could care less about the both of them" I said crossing my legs.
She tied her hair up and put her hand on her hip, "you wanna do this now or later hoe?" She asked, I rolled my eyes at her.
"You ain't shakin nothin bitch" I said as Cesar sat next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.
"Bitch you wanna take this outside?" She pointed to the door and I got up,
"you ain't say nun but a word hun, Cesar watch Rafael" and I followed her outside.

SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT HERE IS CHAPTER 16 VOTE AND COMMENT❤️💕💚🥰❤️💕💕💕💕