33

Oscar

I left the bathroom with Fatima on my mind. I ain't ever felt this way for no one before her.

I wanted to protect that girl with my life.

I rounded the kitchen I heard the crash of a glass followed by a loud.

"FUCK"

I walked into the kitchen to see a girl, about the same height as Fatima, standing on the counter.

"You good?" I looked down to the floor, seeing the clear shards of glass from the cup she dropped.

"Not everyone in this fucking family is a fucking giant" she huffed as she climbed down from the counter.

This is why I didn't like Fatima doing that shit, she could get hurt or worse.

"I'm good thank you for asking tho" she grabbed a broom, I nodded and walked away to get Fatima's bag. 

I walked out to the table where Pablo and her bag were, he noticed me as he looked up from his phone. "You good bruh?" he asked looking around for Fatima. 

"Wheres Fatima? I saw her walk away with Melina, Is she okay?" Miguel came over to me.

"She's in the bathroom, she needs her bag," I said grabbing the bag from the table, "was she crying?" he asked and I simply nodded. 

He sighed "She'll probably want to go home, if she wants to leave then yall can go" Miguel patted my shoulder, "take care of her Oscar, ok?" he said looking me in the eye.

"Yes sir" I nodded.

_________________

Fatima

"It's me Fatima" Oscar knocked at the door, I got up to unlock it.

He came in, handing me my purse. I took it from him and immediately reapplied my makeup.

He sat on the toilet with his head in his hands observing me again. "Ya dad said we can leave if you want to," he said and I nodded, "do you wanna leave?" He asked propping his elbows on the sink.

"Not yet, I'm hungry," I said putting lip gloss on.

He chuckled as he stood, Oscar, came up behind me, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you so much"

he said into the crook of my neck, I turned to face him.

"Really?" I asked, starring into his eyes. His hands caressed my face, he pulled me into a kiss.

As if the kiss was his conformation, I kissed back with the same force. We kissed so messily that my lip gloss was now smeared on our faces. He picked me up and placed me on the counter, I looked at him with a devilish smile.

We were about to fuck. At my granny's house. In the bathroom. Not how imagined our first time, but this was fine. "You looks so good in that dress baby" he whispered huskily in my ear as he kissed down my neck.