15

Fatima

As The officers got out of the car,
I instantly recognized one of them
from last night, I could tell he could see this was familiar setting to him.
"HEY! Everyone ON THE GROUND RIGHT NOW"
He yelled out as he had his taser in hand, the other cop had his gun drawn. It probably be best if he didn't , if only he had known the amount of heat these boys carried on them, he would've needed a entire swat team.

Everyone complied as they saw the cops, they hurriedly got on the ground and put their hands behind their back, Oscar and Pablo moved closer to the porch before laying still on the grass.
"Ma'am" officer Milan called out to me, I stepped off the porch slowly with my hands up, I looked at my dad as he nodded for me to continue walking. When I got to Officer Milan, he holstered his taser, He paused me before calling for back up, I quickly glanced back at Oscar and Pablo, they were to busy talking. He looked at his partner before looking at me "Can you tell me what happened ma'am? He took out a note pad and a pen from his pocket on the front of his uniform, I began to speak, telling him every detail. I was very descriptive, if he would've asked me everything that I ate in the last two hours, then I would've told him every single ingredient,

"So the man that vandalized your house yesterday is here? Do you mind pointing him out?" he asked and i immediately complied, I snitched. pointing to Travis in a heart beat, I saw his head shake at me as Officer Milan told his partner to go handcuff travis. I felt bile at the back of my throat as I held in a cry, The guy that I told myself was the love of my life would now have to go to jail, I thought of his mother and little sister.

What would she think of me now? would she think that I was lying just cause I was heartbroken? Officer Milan put his note pad away and adjusted his belt "Just so you know miss polardi, if this does get taken to court then you will be obligated to testify against your assailant" I felt the vomit raise from my throat as I quickly ran over to the side and released my breakfast into the pink daisies that were planted for Lenny.

My dad got up, worrying about me, "GET DOWN!" the other officer yelled, "Thats my daughter" my dad said his hands still up in the air, he moved slowly towards me "SIR GET DOWN" the officer continued to shout "OFFICER WAYNE PUT YOUR GUN DOWN" Mr.Milan shouted at his partner.

"dad please just get down" I called out fearing for his safety, monse and Cesar had their phones out, I really hopped they were recording this, I shook my head "I'm okay dad just get down", "Im not doing anything wrong" he said calmly,

Officer Milan stepped between my dad and officer Wayne.

"I said holster your fucking weapon" officer Milan snatched the gun from his partner as my dad ran to me. He engulfed me into hug, the backup milan called had finally showed up, I looked to see Oscar and Pablo gone.

They must've crawled away as the scene unfolded, "you could've got shot bubba, that was so stupid of you" he just hugged me tighter. "I told you that I'd die for you" he said as I buried my face in his shirt.

I could feel Travis giving me the nastiest look without even needing to see it. I did feel really bad, I pulled away from my dad and threw up again, this was going to eat me up inside so bad. It already was and I didn't like the feeling of it. My dad rubbed my back, as I spit on the grass.

Travis and his people were taken away, my dad and I talked to the police, I was going to need to go to the police station, and file a report and get a restraining order all against Travis.

Pablo and my dad were coming with me.

Oscar stayed to watch the house and Rafael with his friends, I sat in the front seat, fiddling with my hands nervously. "Tima you got this okay, we are going to be with be with you every step of the way baby" my dad said taking one of my hands in his, " I should've beat his ass" Pablo said, my dad chuckled, "did you see me? I had two of them" I laughed at his remark, it took my mind off what was about to happen, "whats it going to be like when I back to school?" I said openly, "Its a month away baby, we'll figure it out when it happens" My dad said and I nodded.

At the police station, My dad came with me for questioning, I was encouraged to tell them everything that led up to Travis vandalizing my house, it was a tear filled process, telling them that Travis cheated on me and then getting another pregnant.

My dad held my hand through it all, I couldn't be more thankful for him, after we were questioned, I had to file a get a restraining order.

It took hours to do, then we had to wait for it to get finalized which added another two hours on top of the three that we already had to wait, When they came back to give us our copy, my dad had fallen asleep from boredom. "This is your copy and we also have a digital copy on record in case something happens" Officer Milan said, Pablo talked to him for me, he told Pablo that I had to be watched 24/7 for safety reasons.

When we got back to the house, Oscar and the other guys were playing basketball in the drive way, my dad parked his truck on the street and joined the basketball game, Cesar handed me a plate of pizza which I thanked him for cause I was so fucking hungry. Pablo and my dad played a couple games of basketball before calling it a night and headed inside to sleep, I was gonna keep Rafael with me tonight.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 41 K VIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 EVEN THOUGH I'VE BEEN INACTIVE A LOT THANK YOU FOR READING AND LEAVING POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND COMMENTS ON ALL MY BOOKS<<<<<<<333333!!!!!!!!!