13

Fatima

"PREGNANT?" Cesar screamed, he placed his hands on his head, "that's impossible, I used a condom" Oscar growled and Juanita laughed, "Condoms aren't always effective papí" she purred, I swear I was going to puke all over the floor, "that's bullshit I want you to take a pregnancy test" Oscar said looking my way "she could be lying" I said with a shrug, causing Juanita to scoff in my direction.
"It's true" Cesar said crossing my arms
"I'll just bring you the one I already took" Juanita smirked "no! Im sure Oscar would wanna see it in person, I'll go buy a test and we'll see if you're actually pregnant" I said as he was trying to rationalize this new difficult situation.
"The next time I'm come over here and you're here, you'll wish you weren't" she threatened, I smirked "am I supposed to be scared?" I scoffed. "You will be" she said walking out the door.
I stood there astonished at what just happened, "I'm gonna be a uncle?" Cesar gasped as he closed the door, "and when did you fuck Juanita?" Cesar grilled Oscar, I could tell Oscar wasn't in the mood to talk now, he stormed to his room, I followed closely behind him, I shut the door behind me.

"I think I used a condom" Oscar said, he was clearly distraught, "we don't know if she's lying or not?" I said also trying to rationalize what just happened.
"I CANT BE A DAD" Oscar yelled, his face was know hard and he was honestly upset. "Listen, If it comes out that she's pregnant, you don't know if you're the last person she had sex with"? I added and he sighed finally accepting a rational thought.

~

We sat around just trying to rationalize Oscar's situation, it made me almost forget about Travis, "what time do you have to be home?" Oscar asked, he checked the time on his phone, "I should be heading back now, I have to help clean up" I said getting up, "hey, Cesar go put your shoes on" Oscar said slapping his brother's thigh, "whyyy?" He complained, and Oscar rolled his eyes, "just go" Oscar commanded.

Cesar got up and walked away to his room grumbling that Oscar bossing him around was slave labor.
I looked at Oscar with a furrowed brow, "we're helping you clean up" Oscar said as he got up, "you don't have to" I retorted standing up also. "Like I said, we're helping you no matter what" Oscar said lightly tapping my cheek, I swatted his away.

~

"Hey babygirl" my dad said as he pulled me into a tight hug, "hey bubba" I said as I hugged him back even tighter. Pablo walked out of the house with Rafael, "hi my little baby" I said speed walking to meet Pablo, I hugged pablo and took Rafael from him, "how was the hotel?" I asked, making my dad groan in frustration, "it was amazing" Pablo exclaimed.

"Yeah for you" my dad rolled his eyes, I giggled, the sound of loud music and raging engines made us all look at the end of the street, 3 Cadillacs pulled up in unison and parked along the curb
"I called a little help Mr. Polardi, if you don't mind" Oscar said as his gang friends got out of the car,they had mops and brooms and a large amount of trash bags in their hands.
I smiled at them, "we're gonna need all the help we can get" my dad said.

"Alright, so yesterday I've decided that we're gonna throw everything out okay? All furniture is being thrown out" my dad said as a four kids walked up to the house.
"I'm sorry I invited them to help" Cesar said as he waved them in, "the more the merrier" I said and my dad continued, "I want everything in Fatima's room to be thrown out, the bed, the clothes on the floor, we're redoing her room, then Rafael's room, and then Pablo's " my dad said, as everyone nodded.
"I really appreciate everyone who came out today to help me and my family, I'll order some pizza at the end" my dad said and I nodded, "this means a lot guys" I added, looking at Oscar, my smile widened.

"Alright let's get to work, everything must go" my dad said with a laugh. I handed out face masks so people wouldn't have to smell the marinating shit stench in the house, Cesar's friends sat on the porch with Rafael trying to entertain him.
Everyone started on the living room and dining room, we threw away the dining room chairs, the table, the rugs and preserved the heirlooms that were passed down on to my dad. Oscar, Pablo, and another guy started carrying out the couch, he winked at me on his way out the door.
"Fatima!" My dad yelled from upstairs, I quickly jogged up there to meet him, he was in my room, I covered my nose at the HORRIBLE STENCH. The floor was sticky and the smell off pee made me feel dirty all over again.
"I need you to take all your makeup and stuff outta here" He said, him and a couple other guys began to toss all my clothes and stuff into garbage bags, I packed all my makeup up into a little storage container and moved it to Pablo's room, since his room was getting done last.
I went back to my room, I took all my clothes out of the drawers and closet,
Pablo and Oscar came upstairs to get my mattress.

"This is vile" he said, covering his nose with his shirt,
"We're aware" I said sarcastically. He smacked his lips at me and smirked at me. They took out my bed and the rest of my things, I opened the windows in my room as my dad started to mop the floor.
I poured fabuloso on the floor for him as he took the mop out of the bucket, as he mopped, I leaned against the door frame, "thank you for doing this dad, it means a lot" I said, my hand fiddled with the necklace on my chest "it's no problem princess, I'd do anything for the three of you" he said and I smiled at him, "except for your brother, cause he snores like a fucking bear giving birth" he scoffed with a laugh, I giggled, "I really mean it though dad, you do so much for us" I said and he stopped and smiled at me.

"You guys are all I have left, I'd kill for y'all" he said, a tear rolled down his cheek, "aw don't cry bubba" I said, holding out my arms to him, he set the mop against the wall and gave me a hug, "you're such a grown woman, I couldn't ask for a better daughter" he said and squeezed me as he lifted me up.

So the drama will officially start in the next chapter, and I felt like I had to add some in depth detail about their relationship with their father, I also need inspiration for what her dad should look like so I can add him to the character list. So if you know a good looking older guy that is Hispanic then Send them my way