17

Fatima

"So what's up" I said quickly tying back my hair,
Cesar followed us outside with Rafael on his back, "Fatima do yo really wanna do this?" Cesar asked and I shrugged, was I really about to fight this big bitch?? Yes!
Sure I am small as fuck but I can still fight, my hands don't discriminate, "no hair pullin shit, les go" she said and I ran up on her.

"So what's up" I said quickly tying back my hair,Cesar followed us outside with Rafael on his back, "Fatima do yo really wanna do this?" Cesar asked and I shrugged, was I really about to fight this big bitch?? Yes!Sure I am small as fuck but I can...

I could only reach up to her neck but I just kept swinging, she then tried to reach for my hair and I slapped her hand away, she got a good hit on my forehead, I could feel the headache to come. I stumbled back to regain my composure when she tackled me, I started to beat on her back with my fist, "Fatima what the fuck?" I heard Pablo's voice and I ignored him "WHOOP THAT BITCH TIMA" I heard Catherine yell.
I tried my best to flip her over on to the floor, she was barley moving, if she really wanted to she could've body slammed me, but I don't think she knew that; I shimmied out of her grasp.
She was barely swinging on me all she has done so far was tackle me and punch me in the forehead,
Pablo then got between us
"yo move bro I ain't done with this bitch"she said trying to get pablo out the way but pablo was way bigger than her.

"Bitch ain't bruise shit" I said, that seemed to get her angrier, she pushed past pablo and tackled me to the ground this time, she almost knocked the wind out of me, I gasped for air as she was pulled off me, I grabbed a fist full of her hair so she was pulled back on to me, I began to throw shots at her face, not really caring where they landed.
, "still AINT shake shit sis" I said in a huff, "big ass bitch" I yelled, now that was mean of me to say but at the same time it was true.

"ight thats it!" Pablo said yanking me from under her, "dumb ass bitch" I kicked her on good time in the head before I completely stopped fighting.
"Girl les go! And I'll see yo ass next Saturday nigga"
Juanita said walking over to her friend, I looked to Oscar and he nodded at my unanswered question, I began to pity him, Pablo put me down, as Juanita and her friend got into their car I flipped them off.

Pablo smacked my hand making me slap him on the arm, "no more fights my ass" he said with smug expression.
I shrugged, "you know I'm never one to back from a fight lo" I said and he shook his head with a chuckle.
Catherine came over and hugged me, "yo beat her ass dude" she said excitedly, every time I get into a fight Catherine is always there, and I mean ALWAYS.
Catherine and I are close, our bond is literally unbreakable, now venessa and I, we met through Catherine but we weren't on the same level of friendship like Catherine and I's,
"She didn't even leave a mark" Catherine said checking my body, "all she did was tackle me" I said nonchalantly.
Oscar came over to us, "sup homie" Pablo said dapping him up, I could tell Oscar wasn't feelin it, "yeah" Oscar said rubbing the back of his neck, "what the test say?" Catherine asked she patted his back supportively and he shook his head, "it was fuckin positive" he groaned.
"Shit man" Catherine said and she gave him a side hug, "just nine months until I'm a fucking dad" Oscar began to get mad at himself, I knew he didn't want this but it was inevitable at this point.
I reached out to hug him and he obliged, he buried his face in the crook of my neck, I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started to sway sideways, Catherine and Pablo went inside, "it's gonna be fine Oscar" I whispered in his ear, he said nothing, his breath was hot on my neck, we stayed in that position for a while, maybe like three minutes.

He pulled away from me, his eyes were red,but he wasn't crying, I grabbed his cheek, caressing it "anything you need and I'm here for you no matter what Oscar" I said.
We never broke eye contact, I quickly pulled his face down to mine and kissed him, he instantly kissed back, both his giant hands were on either side of my face.
It felt so right to kiss him, like his lips were made for mine, I melted into the kiss, silently praying to Allah that it never ended, unfortunately my prayers fell through as he pulled away from me, he put his forehead on mine, his eyes were shut as I stared at him, "shit Tima" he sighed kissing my head.

"Oscar" I said he opened his eyes, "is this real?" I asked, I wanted to know if the feelings we have for each other were real and not some lusty temporary thing.
"Feels real to me princesa"

Short chap. BUT THANK YOU FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE❤️💛❣️💙💕💙💚💖💘💖💗💓💟💝💞💜💜💓💓💜❤️🧡💛❣️

🚨 ALSO I NEED HELP PICKING A MOM FOR THEM, SHE HAS TO BE A BLACK MUSLIM THO (BECAUSE FATIMA, PABLO AND RAFAEL ARE MEXICAN AND BLACK BUT THEIR RELIGION IS KINDA LIKE A LENIENT MUSLIM YK CAUSE THEY LIVE WITH THEIR DAD SO IF YOU HAVE A LADY IN MIND PLEASE COMMENT 🚨