24

Fatima
(Next day)

"Why is Alvaro here?" Pablo busted in my room as I laced up my shoes, Alvaro and I decided to go to the mall, he wanted to get some new shoes. Plus I just wanted to go out today and have fun. There's so much drama going on in my life that I just need a break.

"We're hanging out today" I put my cross body bag on and he shook his head, "no the fuck you're not" Pablo crossed his arms, his voice raised a couple notches, I rolled my eyes.
"I am actually, cuz you don't control me Lo" looking at his mad face through the mirror as I put my braids in a bun. "Why are you doing this T? to get back at Oscar? Cuz trust me it's not gonna work" He tried to stay calm, I don't even know why he was freaking out.

"First of all" I paused cause I had to sneeze "fuck you bitch and second I haven't seen Alvaro in years and third I don't have to explain shit to you" I pushed past my angry brother.
He snatched my arm, glaring at me before I yanked away from him, "don't touch me" I scoffed. He followed me down the steps as I readjusted my bag,
"It was good seeing you" my dad hugged Alvaro.

"You too Mr.P" he said with a smile, I walked over to my dad and gave him a hug, "I'll see you later" I said grabbing Alvaro's hand and dragging him out the house before pablo could say something.
"I'm driving" I said pulling out my keys, he nodded and hopped in the passenger seat, I was about to grab my aux cord but Alvaro grabbed it before me.

"If your music taste is anything like it was in high school you're not getting this" he plugged it into his phone while shaming my music taste, I laughed and shook my head.
_____________
(At the mall)

Alvaro's hands were full of my shopping bags, mostly my fault, because I just kept buying everything that I thought I would look cute in.
"Give me your wallet" he snatched my wallet from my hands and put it in his shorts pocket, I laughed as he playfully stomped into the Nike store.
"What shoes are you getting?" I asked as he set my bags down on a bench, I sat next to my bags "I want another pair of 1's" he said looking at a blue pair.
I looked down at my shoes and tapped my feet, "ima go look around" he said to me and I waved him off. He walked off and I got on my phone scrolling through Twitter.

"We meet again" a voice popped up behind me, I turned around to see Rio and three large guys behind him.
"Do you live here or something?" I said jokingly, a playful smirk appeared on his face, "I could ask you the same thing" he said smugly, he shooed the large men away. They spread out along the store, "those your bodyguards or something?" I asked as he sat next to me.
"The less you know the better" he winked,licking his lips at me, my cheeks got hot,
"What shoes you want" He pointed to the shoes on the wall. "No, you're not buying me anything else" I shook my head and he chuckled. He sucked his teeth and shook his head,
"Hey which ones do you li-" Alvaro stopped mid sentence coming over to us, he looked to Rio then to me. "Who this fool?" Alvaro said rudely, he looked Rio up and down "he bothering you?" Alvaro asked protectively.
"Is this lil boy your boyfriend or something?" Rio looked Alvaro up and down, which didn't make Alvaro happy, he set the shoes down on the bench like he was about to fight.
Rio stood which made the large guys come over to us, "the fuck you gonna do" Rio said to Alvaro, "no one is doing anything" I stood in between them, curious eyes wandered in our direction.
"All of you calm down" I said quietly, I didn't want to make a scene, "Alvaro this is my friend Rio, Rio this is my friend Alvaro" I huffed looking between them.
They stared at each other, "the purple ones look better" Rio said holding his hand out for Alvaro to shake.
"I thought that too" Alvaro took his hand and shook it, "Ima go check out" Alvaro said taking the purple shoes to the register.
"Did you really have to act like that?" I asked glaring at Rio, he smacked his teeth, "it's water under the bridge" he rubbed his hands together.
"Now pick out yo shoes ma" Rio crosses his arms, I shook my head, "ight since you wanna be difficult" Rio said walking over to Alvaro.
"What are you doing" I asked following behind him, "Alvaro could you tell me your friend's shoe size" Rio said smugly, Alvaro looked to me as I signaled not to.
"She wears a 6 and a half" Alvaro said pulling his wallet out of his pocket, "nah I got it" Rio said pulling a stack of money out of his pocket, he gave the money to the clerk.
Alvaro was tried to object but Rio had already shoved the wad of money back in his pocket.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my size section, "now pick ya shoes babygirl" he gestured to the wall, I could feel my face burn red when he called me babygirl, "don't make me tell you a third time" he whispered in me ear.
I finally caved in, grabbing a pair of white Air Forces, "pick another one" he sat down on a bench, "no, one is enough" I objected and he shook his head laughing, "you don't get it do you?" He stood, coming closer to me, "I'd buy this whole store for you if I wanted to mamacita" his minty breath hit me in the face.

The way he spoke had a tremendous impact on my knees, I almost fell, "you are not buying me another pair of shoes" I stood my ground, he shook his head. He motioned for his guards to come to him and whispered in something to them in their ear.
The guys then grabbed a box of every shoe and took them to the register. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked confused "I'm buying you the store ma" He smirked as he watched his guys carry the boxes back and forth.
"Okay! Okay! Stop" I said giving in again, he smiled as I snatched a pair of pink ones from his goon and gave them to Rio. "You're getting  annoying, you know that?" I asked and he winked at me.

______________

(Later that night)

We pulled up to my house, "I'm starving" Alvaro said getting out of the car, I nodded my head in agreement and got my bags out of the trunk.
"Can I spend the night?" Alvaro asked and I shrugged "sure I don't care" I slammed the trunk shut and walked to the house.

"We're home!" I called out, I heard talking in the kitchen and the smell of my dad's pasta, Alvaro and I set our bags down, we walked to the kitchen, Pablo and Oscar sat at the bar.

Oscar looked to me, our gaze holding longer than it should've, I broke eye contact and looked to Pablo, "where's dad and Rafael?" I asked, "with Melina" Pablo said sizing Alvaro up.
"Want me to make you a plate Ro?" I turned to Alvaro,  I could feel Oscar's eyes burning into the back of my head.
he nodded and I moved to make him a plate of pasta.
"Y'all are out of toilet paper" Juanita's voice emerged from the bathroom, she looked to me and smirked.
"Why the fuck is this bitch in the house" I seethed looking to Oscar and Alvaro, they said nothing,
"What? You hate me that much, that you invite her where I live?" I scoffed, trying my best not to cry. "I don't hate you" Oscar whispered, it was almost barely audible.
"It's not like that T" Pablo said and "fuck all of you" I shook my head I gave Alvaro his plate and dragged him stairs.

Alvaro took his shoes of and sat criss cross on my bed, he ate his food as he watched me pace my room.

They really had Juanita in my fucking house, in the bathroom that I use. The disrespect. "Fuck Oscar" I huffed, "first he makes me develop feelings for him and then he goes to her" my hands were on my head.
I tugged on my braids and sighed.
"Fuck Pablo for allowing her in here" tears were falling down my face at this point. I face planted into my sheets and cried quietly.

Alvaro rubbed my back as he slurped his noodles. I lifted my head from the sheets.

"I think I love him" I rolled over.
"I can't stop thinking about him, the way he'd lay in bed and hold me" I smiled, just thinking of him made me extremely happy and lonely.

"I miss him" I sighed, Alvaro shoved his fork full of pasta in my face, I opened my mouth and he fed me, "thank you Alvaro" I chewed the food, he nodded with a thin lipped smile.
____________________
Last A/N I'm sorry I didn't post this it was sitting in my drafts but I was preoccupied with my birthday, thank you for 85k!!! That was the best BDAY
It means the world✌🏽❤️