3

That is vonte, him and sydd are actually dating in real life but he plays Travis

Fatima

Travis pushed Rafael on the baby swing as I swung myself on the one next to them, "up!" Rafael screamed joyfully making my heart glow, "he likes you a lot" I said, Travis looked at me with his bright smile and I smiled too "I'm just likable" he said and Rafael smiled.

"Up!" Rafael screamed again and I shook my head as Travis pushed his swing upwards Making Rafael screech, we've been here for almost two hours and I was getting hungry "raf we gotta go eat now" I said and got off the swing,
"up!" He shouted with a pout, I was about to step in but Travis beat me to it, "come on lil man, let's go eat and I'll give you some candy" Travis bribed him, Rafael smiled and lifted his arms up so Travis could be taken out of the baby swing.
I crossed my arms "he like me more than you" Tavis teased and stuck his tongue out, "only because you bribed him" I rolled my eyes playfully and he kissed me, "let's go eat ok?" He said and I nodded "good, I'm starving" I said as we gathered our bags and walked across the street from the park.
there was our favorite wing place, this has been our go to spot, we've went here on our first date during freshman year.

"Hell yeah" I said as we walked in, the chatter of the sport shows and other people filled my ears as we walked up to the counter, my eyes landed on a empty booth that had a perfect view of the football game.

Travis handed Rafael to me so he could order, "go get us a spot and I'll order" he said handing me three cups for our drinks.
I smiled and kissed him on the cheek and walked to a booth I had my eyes on, I grabbed on of those high chairs for Rafael.
I set him in one and ran over to the drink machine to grab our drinks, Travis walked over to the table and stayed with Rafael, I filled my cup up with sweet tea, then I got Travis a coke and I got Rafael fruit punch.
I carefully walked to the table with all three cups in my hand and I sat them down.
"I got you the spicy garlic Parmesan wings with the dumpster fries and Rafael has the chicken nuggets" he said reading the ticket.
I looked at him "with the ranch on the side" he said again and I smiled "I feel loved" I said putting a hand over my heart looking at him with love in my eyes.
He smiled "who else is gonna love you like I do baby?" He said licking his lips, I blushed at him, the butterflies in my stomach that I got whenever he told me he loved me was a reoccurring thing.

As we ate our food we joked around, talked and occasionally kissed once or twice, it was a pretty normal date for us.
When we finished eating it was late since we stayed to watch the game, we pulled up to my house, Travis parked on the street since Pablo's car was in the drive way.
I walked up to the front door of my house with Travis, Rafael asleep on his shoulder, I quietly opened the front door.
Letting Travis walk in first, I closed and locked the door and took my shoes off in the foyer, I walked to the kitchen with Rafael's baby bag and took out his sippy cups, I began to wash them, as I was washing them I felt arms slid around my waist.
"You look so good" Travis whispered in my ear making me tilt my head to the heat of his voice, I wanted to jump his bones but I refrained myself from doing so.
I turned of the faucet and turned around to face Travis, I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down to my leave for a kiss, kissed me back, his tongue going passed my lips.
I was lifted on to the counter, I moaned as he pressed his boner against my crotch area, he lightly bit my lip as he pulled away and went down to me neck, his hands traveling down to my jeans.
He sucked on the sweet spot on my neck and I moaned, he unbuttoned my jeans and I stopped him, he looked up at me with a smirk, "let's go upstairs" I said and he picked me up off of the counter and walked away to the stairs.

He carefully walked up the stairs and to my room, he pushed the door opened threw me on the bed, we closed the door and cane back over to me I smiled as I lifted my shirt off of my body and he took his shoes off.
I tied my hair up with the hair band on my night table and he jumped on top of me making me laugh as he did so, we went back to our make out session, I slid my tongue into his mouth and he licked my tongue with his.
As our tongue relentlessly battled in each other's mouths, Travis took the opportunity to slip his hand back into my jeans and touch my clit, my legs jolted up as I moaned out in pleasure. He rubbed me through my underwear, making me wet, we were both so caught up that we didn't even here the door open until we heard Pablo's screaming.
I pushed Travis off of me as I saw spooky behind him, I hurriedly covered my top half "what are you doing?? get out!!!" I yelled pushing my stunned brother and his friend out the door, I slammed it shut and pressed my back against the wall, Travis looked up at me while he put his shoes on.

"you don't need to leave" I said and he shook his head, "I know but it feels awkward now" he said and I sighed and nodded, "I'll walk you out" I said buttoning my pants back up, we walked downstairs hand in hand, all of Pablo's friends looked at me with lust in their eyes.
I walked Travis to the door and gave him a kiss and he grabbed his keys, when he left I walked back to the living room and shook my head at Pablo, "you ever heard of knocking?" I sassed and spooky smirked "he shouldn't have been here" Pablo said with a shrug "just like your little gang here?" I retorted and he rolled his eyes as I began walking upstairs and I slammed my door shut, the day was ruined.

I luv YALLL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU ALL FOR READING❤️🧡💚💙💕❣️💘💖💓💞🖤💓💝💟💓💜💜❤️❤️💛💚💕💕❣️💘💘💚💚💘❣️❣️💘💗💓🖤💜💞💝💟💟💟💟💟💞💜💓💓💜❤️🧡💛❣️❣️💕💙💘💖💗💓🖤💜💞💞💝💟♥️♥️😘😘😍😍😘♥️💚💚♥️♥️😘😍💚♥️😍💚🖤💗🧡🧡😊💖💖😊💖😍😍♥️♥️♥️