14

Fatima

"Alright guys! We're almost done"
my dad yelled as he walked in the house, we had cleared out most of the furniture, the living room was empty and so was the dining room, my room was empty, everything that was ruined was gone.
"All we gotta do now is wait for the 'Junk N' Chunk" truck and we're done" my dad said clapping a his hands,
"And I just want to thank everyone again for helping, even Cesar's friends even though you just occupied Rafael, it means a lot you guys" I said, Oscar had a smirk on his face as everyone clapped for some reason.
Oscar gave me a hug and I hugged him back, as my dad walked to the kitchen to get the pizza place menu, I was pulled into a hug by Cesar then the rest of his friends.
"Rafael was really good and he is really easy to occupy" Monse said, I nodded, "Would you like to be our babysitter?" I asked half of me hoped she would say yes "if that means I get to hang out with you for a while then yeah" she said and I gasped, "really?" I said and she nodded, "omg thank you" I said pulling her into another hug.
"We'd all babysit if you needed it" her friend ruby said, and I hugged him to, "yeah we're good with kids" Jamal said shrugging.

I walked outside as I heard the junk truck pull up and I smiled,
"Y'all order a junk truck?" a heavy set guy said hopping out the passenger side door of the big semi truck, "why yes we did sir" I said and his partner back up into the driveway, "come on y'all let's go help them" I said as people groaned, "it's not gonna take longer than a hour" I said "yeah lets go" Pablo said making people trudge outside.
The boys started to pick up the big stuff and me and Cesar's friends took out the smaller things like chairs and couch cushions, the truck was packed up in less than a hour like I said.
All the guys laid out in the grass panting and sweaty. I was sweaty and sticky, I felt gross all over again, "the pizza is on its way guys" my dad said making people cheer, Oscar looked at me, and I hid my blush, "ooooo" Cesar said nudging me in my arm, "ugh shut up" I said laughing, "you like himmm" Monse said and I scoffed " I-......he... shut up" I huffed, failing to hide my sense of defense.
"Aye bring the hoop to the street" Pablo said as he started bouncing the basketball that he pulled from the garage,

a black carstarted zooming down the street so fast the trees picked up the wind, it was Travis's car and someone else's car, I could tell from the fuck police brutality decals on his back window, "no....not him" I said "is that him? The guy who did this to your house?" Monse asked but I couldn't answer, I was scared.
"Fatima!" Travis said as he got out his car followed by his cousins, my dad's smile turned into a frown "somebody get Fatima in the house" my dad said as Travis and I locked eyes. "Come on Fatima" ruby said, he tried to grab my hand, I froze, "get the fuck off my property" my dad yelled shoving his finger away from him.

"I just want to talk to Fatima" Travis said and my eye twitched, I couldn't look away from him....this monster, If  I did then he'd hurt me again, I felt monse grab my hand, "you're not welcome here puto" Jorge said , He was one of the Pablo's friends,
"Fatima" Travis said, my leg shook as hot tears ran down my face, "no" I gasped, I was almost sobbing at this point, "leave me alone!!" I screamed, I almost choked on my words, I could feel Oscar's gaze on me, I looked at him for comfort.
Oscar jogged over to me and wrapped a arm around my shoulders, "this is the nigga you wit now?!?? A worthless thug?? A wetback??" Travis yelled a smirk took over his mouth and he laughed.
He knew what he was doing, he knew Oscar would fly off the porch and punch him, which is exactly what he did, Oscar's fist made a loud slap against Travis's jaw, it sparked a brawl.
Monse and Cesar finally pulled me inside, but I couldn't stop looking, my neighbors were coming out of their houses and it was a mess.
I saw my dad throw a couple of punches, but that was all until he started putting Travis's cousin in a headlock, "we need to stop this before the police gets called" I said, my voice rose but I wasn't yelling, I yanked the door open, but it was too late, sounds of sirens could be heard down the street.
"DAD" I screamed trying to make the brawl stop but nothing did, they were going to get arrested, Pablo and Oscar were on probation, this would send them back to prison probably for years, I can't lose pablo, not again, or Oscar, not him.
Not yet.

SOOO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES, my half sister's mom passed away so I've been spending time with her and her family just to comfort them but I'm back for now and I'll update as soon as I can (and if you're religious or not can you please pray for me, We could really use the strength)