10

FATIMA

Yesterday,
I didn't leave out my room for the rest of the night, I was so heartbroken, half of me wanted to just call Travis and apologize for not being the girl he wanted, the other half of me wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, that part of me just wanted to sulk in my sorrow, I just really wanted a hug, a really long hug.

I laid in my bed, staring at the ceiling, my stomach grumbled, I was hungry, really hungry, I just wanted to starve myself out cause I didn't want to go downstairs and face everyone, I couldn't cause I'm a fat ass.
I rolled out of bed and put on a hoodie, I stuck my AirPods in my ears then I pulled the hood of the hoodie over my head and tightened the drawstrings, so nothing but my eyes could be visible, I put on my sad playlist that Catherine made me a few years ago and turned the volume up a little and walked downstairs.
In the living room there was my dad, Pablo and Oscar, Rafael, Catherine and venessa, they all gathered around on the couch, I looked at them and they looked at me in silence.

I frowned, I almost sobbed as got to the las step of the staircase, my dad stood up and I instantly ran into his arms, my legs wrapped around his waist as he hugged me, I sobbed, I let all of my emotions out for everyone to see how vulnerable and weak I was.
"It's okay babygirl" my dad whispered in my ear, I shook my head and kept crying, Pablo and Catherine gathered in the group hug, them venessa and Rafael.

"He didn't deserve you Fatima, you deserve happiness, and a man that'll treat you right" Catherine said as she rubbed my back, "I never liked that kid, my dad put me down and I Rafael was passed to me, "no cry sissy" he sputtered and I hugged him, I gave Rafael to my dad and Oscar stood up, "I don't know if I can hug you or not-" he said but I cut him off by hugging him, he wrapped his arms around me and sighed in the crook of my neck, "is she a damn spider monkey now??" Pablo asked making me roll my eyes with a laugh.

"She laughed!! She's back" venessa squealed, I got off of Oscar and sighed, wiping my tears off on my shirt, "are you okay?" Oscar asked and I nodded with a huff, "I just want to hang out with y'all today, surround myself with love" I said with a small smile on my face, they all nodded and we all  crashed on the couch.

"What kind of movie do you wanna watch?" My dad asked and I thought for a moment, "something really scary" I said as I sat between Oscar and venessa, Rafael sat on my lap as my dad ordered a movie on amazon, I laid my head on venessa and waited for the movie to roll, I felt Oscar's had on my thigh.
I felt my stomach lurch at the touch, but this wasn't the time to get into things with Oscar.

(Later that day)

Oscar and Pablo left to Oscar's house for 'business', and my dad went to work, Catherine, Rafael, venessa and I all stayed at my house, we ordered a pizza and sat in the living room, "okay but who would you choose? Captain America or Thor" Catherine asked, " definitely captain America" I said and they scoffed "are you blind??" Venessa exclaimed, "HES OBVIOUSLY SUPERIOR" I shouted and they waved me off.

"Where's the pizza??" Catherine groaned, just then the door bell rang, "FINALLY" she screamed as we all shot up, "go get the money from the drawer" I said and shuffled to the door.
I opened the door, I locked eyes with Travis, I instantly frowned, "here Fa-" Catherine trailed off as she saw Travis,I took the money from her hand, she gave Travis the death glare.
"Why the fuck are you here?" She shouted, she stepped in front of me, "leave" Venessa bucked from behind me, I put my hand on Catherine's shoulder and moved her aside, "I just want to talk" Travis spoke up, I hated this.....person, I gave in.
I sighed "don't do it Fatima" she whispered, "I got this Catherine" I reassured her, she sighed the nodded at me, I needed closure, "you have five minutes" I said as I stepped outside with him, we went over to the porch bench and sat down.

"Fatima, I'm so sorry" he cried, I shook my head at him, he did this the last time, he cried, making me feel trapped and obligated to fix my thoughts, for him, "no you're not" I scoffed, adrenaline coursing through me, "you knew what you were doing Travis" I said, "I didn't want to hurt you" he said, "but you did, after every promise, every apology, every long paragraph" I said, my voice cracking.
"Fatima, please, I belong to you, I love you" he said and I stood up, going to the porch railing, "No" I said shaking my head, "you don't deserve me, you never loved me, you never did for that matter" I said, I was coming to a realization, "you went and got another female pregnant, you've been lying to me for nine months" I said, my voice was raising.

Tears flowing down my face, "if you loved me,then you would've never cheated on me Travis" I said, he stood up, I backed up against the railing, "you have a whole ass baby on the way, dude, you have a whole family now" I sighed, "I was gonna tell you, I swear, I'll leave them, I just want to be with you" he said, he was lying through his teeth, "NO, you're a lot of things, but I know you're not a deadbeat dad" I said "that baby deserves a father regardless" I said.
He inched closer to me, I held my arm out, "stay over there Travis" I said and he lowered his head as he backed up.
"I never wanna see you again" I said, his head snapped up, "No, Tima, no" he said, he was practically on his knees, he gripped my hand and held it tight, "I can't live without you" Travis wailed, "Travis,let go of me that hurts" I said trying to pull away.

"Travis you're hurting me" I squealed, his grip getting tighter, "please take me back Tima" he pleaded, "you're my life, my everything" he continued, his vice grip on my hand, never loosening.

"Travis" I shouted, I kicked him back as Catherine and Venessa ran outside, I held my hand in agony, "what happened?!" Catherine asked, venessa looked at my hand, "Fatima" Travis said getting up, I heard a car screeching to a stop and some car doors slam.
"What the fuck is going on here?" Pablo said coming up the steps, his gang friends behind him, Oscar in front of him, he was blocking Travis's view of me, "get him out of here please pablo" I asked going inside with Catherine and Venessa.
"Make sure she doesn't see this" Oscar said to Catherine and closed the front door, so I wouldn't see them.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!!!!!❤️❤️❤️