36

Fatima
1 A.M

What did you expect to happen? He'll choose you and be a deadbeat dad?

You'll ruin that kids life.

He left. He chose his baby.

I expected him to choose his kid, I'd be pissed if he didn't. But still it hurt to know that we're done.

I tried my best not to cry as I smoked this blunt by myself.

It's my fault though, I broke us up. I just can't handle it when it's not me checking into ultrasound appointments with Oscar.

I have to think about my mental health, my eyes started to tingle as I could feel the tears buildup.

My AirPods blasted Frank Ocean on full volume, I took another hit and set it down on the ashtray.

I couldn't sleep because Oscar wasn't next to me, I wanted him so bad.

Maybe after she has the baby there's a chance for us? If he'll even want me back after all this time.

Juanita has a month and a half left until she gives birth, and I hope it comes out Asian or black.

Because if I ruined my relationship over this baby and it's not his then I'm whooping some ass.

A tap on the shoulder made me almost jump out of my skin, I snatched my airpod out of my ears and turned around.
Catherine stood behind me with a blanket wrapped around herself and Vanessa stood behind her.

"Hey my love" Vanessa said coming over to me, I let out a small gasp as I stood from my seat and met her with open arms.

"I heard babe" she said as she rubbed my back, the tears that I were holding back spilled out from my eyes.

"I missed you so much" I cried onto her shoulder, Catherine joined our embrace making it a group hug.

"I missed you too, the both of you" she pulled away, she looked to the blunt that was still going on the table.

"You corrupted her" Vanessa shook her head, making Catherine and I laugh, "well Oscar did, but I'll take the credit" she shrugged as we all sat on the porch swing.

Vanessa took the blunt and took a hit from it, "so what's been going on since I left to Thailand " she exhaled. "We're gonna need another blunt before we start" Catherine laughed.
____________

Omniscient

"Wow" Vanessa sat back in astonishment, after talking for almost two hours, the girls found themselves high as hell on the porch.

"Y'all need a fucking tv show" Vanessa laughed as she passed the blunt to Fatima, "yeah we do, like the Kardashians but a little ghetto" Catherine chimed in.

Fatima couldn't laugh, she just put the blunt to her lips and just inhaled it, she had never been this high before.

"Did I make a mistake?" She asked her friends, they stopped and looked at her. Tears fell from her eyes "oh baby" Vanessa said putting her head onto Fatima's shoulder.