JJ: Okay so what's with this big house?

Me: It was my parents when I decided to join the BAU and move back here it seemed pointless to leave it untouched and pay for an apartment.

Emily: were your parents? where are they now?

Rossi saved me at the moment when he called me.

Me: Hey David what's up?

Rossi: I'm pulling up to the place I wanted to check on you.

Me: okay I'm here with the girls come on in.

The front door opened and Rossi walked into the living room.

Garcia: Oh no! Rossi, it's girls' night!

Emily: I think we can make an exception for Rossi, he does know the most about Y/N so he can join the fun. Get some wine, Rossi.

Me: He's a scotch man, Rossi the cabinet over there has a bunch of scotch in it.

JJ: wow Y/N, You and Rossi know each other what's the story there

Garcia: wow we've known her for two days and y'all already wanna know her everything give the girl a breath. Y/N you can tell us anything you want.

Me: I wouldn't even know what to tell you, you already know I'm smart and I'm here so.

Rossi: Have you reached out to Kam since you moved back?

Me: no...

JJ:  Who's Kam?

Rossi: Y/N best friend from here before she moved across the country.

Emily: You moved across the country... and ended up back here?

Me: um yeah.

Garcia: Wow look at this Derek texted me asking if he could come to hang out with us...

Me: sure what's another guy at girls night.

about 10 minutes later Morgan was here and we got him a glass of wine.

Morgan: so I heard we were playing ask Y/N all about herself.

Rossi glared at him.

Rossi: better watch yourself, Morgan.

everyone laughed

Morgan: alright Lil mama tell us about little Y/N. this is the house you grew up in so what was it like.

Rossi: you don't have to answer that.

Me: it's fine. um yeah, I grew up here in this huge house with my parents and the maid and butler. my room is on the end and my parents lived at the other end. I grew up with a lawyer mom and a surgeon dad. I was the rich girl at school, cheerleader, and gymnast and I dated the varsity football and baseball captain.

Morgan: So she's smart and athletic wanna show us some moves cheerleader?

Rossi: no she doesn't

Everyone laughed.

Morgan: so why did you break up with Mr. Perfect at 16?

Me: I moved across the country

Morgan: why?

Rossi: wow look at the time it's getting late let's let Y/N get sleep for tomorrow.

With that everyone left and I was alone in my big house... again. I went back to my room and laid down on the bed kind of annoyed with Morgan. While laying there in my annoyance my phone dang and read.