" Thank you for coming out, this is the fourth victim in almost a month. they started as soon as college students started to arrive home" the officer said

While Morgan spoke with the hiker who called in the body I walked over to the body to take a look. Putting on gloves and removing the tarp I looked all over. "JJ come here" I yelled

" What's up Y/N?"

"Look" I pointed " We need to get back to the rest of the team.

We got in the car and Morgan stared at me " Well Lil mama you wanna tell me what you saw"

" As soon as we get to the local PD" I stared off into space until we arrived.

We walked into the station and Hotch was there " Chief this is Agent Morgan, Jareau, and Y/L/N, Agent Y/L/N JJ said you found something new on this victim?"

I dialed in Garcia " hello my Beautiful smarty what can I do for you?"

"Garcia, did you get the info I asked for?"

"Why yes it just finished compiling, all 4 victims indeed went to the same college, and get this they were all best friends in high school, I mean these boys have known each other since they were born, they played sports together and all got football scholarships to the same college in Oklahoma. They all have straight As and are in the Honor program, as I would put it are the perfect sons." Garcia said.

"One last thing how many guys are in this friend group?" I asked

"There are ten of them, 1-4 being our victims and 5 and 6 are to arrive home in two days from the beach and 7-10 are..... going to a party tonight," she said

" Okay at the crime scene I noticed that all the boys have needle holes in there.. baby holders" I told the team

Rossi looked at me " EM told us that each victim was completely robbed of their sperm"

" So this woman is kidnapping men having sex with them and when they aren't finishing... she takes their sperm and does what?" Morgan asked

Emily looked at him " Well why else would women what someone's sperm she asked?"

"She wants a baby so she's taking young good-looking men who are smart and athletics aka good genes," JJ said.

"Babygirl look up and see if there are any females who recently lost a baby"

"I've got 20 names hun I'm gonna need more"

Hotch spoke "Females under 25 who possibly have too many complications from pregnancy"

"4 names can you give me anything else?" she asked

"Women who went on anti-depressants after the baby didn't make it," I said.

" 1 name, Charlette Donalds age 21, she got pregnant last summer and lost the baby in January, she refused to tell anyone who the father was but here's a turn the babies DNA matches the DNA of our first victim of the friend group"

" Thanks, baby girl," Morgan said and then hung up the phone.

" So victim one knocks her up and he was 17 so it was against the law, then he leaves for school and doesn't talk to her, she loses the baby and goes crazy kills him and then starts with his friends because they all knew," Reid said.

" Alright, Garcia sent us her work and home address as well as her family's old factory. Y/L/N and Morgan go to the Factory, JJ, Rossi, and Reid to the work, Emily and I will go to her home move out now she could have another victim." Hotch said.

Morgan drove like a maniac and I had more fear I'd die in this car with him than in the field.

"you take the side I'll take the front," Morgan said.

I went to the side and heard a man screaming and women slap him and tell him to shut up.

" FBI dropped the needle" Morgan yelled

" No I need a baby" Charlette yelled

"No Charlette you don't need a baby, a baby isn't going to fix what's wrong with you, it isn't gonna solve your problems," I told her

" How would you even know" she cried

" Charlette I know what it's like to lose people you care about" I said

"I didn't lose people I lost a baby" she yelled holding the needle to the boy.

"You didn't just lose a baby, you also lost his father because he was young and no one could know you were carrying a minors baby. You lost the boy you loved and he didn't love you so you killed him trying to make another baby, you lost two people. Trust me I get it, I may not have lost a baby but I lost two people when I was only 16. I get it I understand just put the needle down and I can help I promise"

" You promise you'll help me?" she said

"Yes, I promise" I softly smiled at her.

she put the needle down and I put my gun away grabbed the needle while Morgan cuffed her.

"Good job Lil mama" he wink

Finally, we were on the jet and heading home. I sat towards the back of the jet alone. After everyone fell asleep Rossi came back and sat next to me.

"Morgan said you Mentioned you lost people at 16 and that's how you got her to put the needle down," he said.

" I did"

"Morgan asked what you meant, I didn't say anything" he smiled.

" Okay"

" Y/N, you're nothing like her, you told her you understood but all situations are so different" he hugged me.

" No I didn't lose a baby or some shabby BF, I lost my parents but I could've easily ended up where she was," I said

"No, you are strong you made your parent's death meaningful and you are stronger from it. You would've never ended up where she was. Get some sleep we land in two hours" he smiled and walked back to his seat.

A/N: wow wow wow this was alot, a little flirting from Morgan and a huge solve for Y/N! this is kind of a slow story. I've read a lot of stories that went so fast and i want there to be detail and build up! chapter 4 will be up in an hour or two!