IX : Make up sex?

Začít od začátku

Wooyoung now had realized the only way to fulfill his needs now was to misbehave, so he did it again.

This time seonghwa removed his dick and slammed deep inside and whispered
"You asked for it princess. " He took he dick out again, and slammed it again, hitting the prostate this time.

Seonghwa started thrusting in an animalistic pace, hitting the prostate each time.
Wooyoung was seeing stars.The huge dick moving inside his hole, and warm water falling on his body was just too much.

He loved the way he was being punished, he was aware of the pain he would have tomorrow but hell he didn't care, not even a bit.

Wooyoung came untouched.
"You really came untouched Huh? Such a slut." Seonghwa said and slowed down his speed.
He took youngers dick in his hand and started stroking it.

Wooyoung couldn't stop moaning, the pleasure was too much. He was still sensitive from the last orgasm and seonghwa's action were making him hard again.
Seonghwa started thrusting and stroking harder, as he felt the younger grow again.
"One more round princess?" Wooyoung moaned and nodded in response.

Seonghwa took some shower gel on his palms and slowly he started applying it on wooyoung.
Starting from his neck to shoulders, slowly moving to his chest and back, down to his abs. He took hold of youngers now hard and leaking dick in his slippery hand.
He started stroking it hard and thrusting inside the tight hole.

Feeling seonghwa's hands all over his body and his dick being tortured, he couldn't hold any longer, came on seonghwa's hands and clenched around his dick.

Moaning from the sensation seonghwa started moving faster to reach his high.
Wooyoung felt the older fill him up. As seonghwa removed his softened dick, he could feel cum dripping from his ass.

"You have no idea how hot you look, with my cum dripping from your hole" seonghwa said admiring the tired boy infront of him.

Wooyoung flushed at the compliment but his legs failed him, he was about to collapse when he felt olders strong hold on his waist.

"Let's get cleaned up." Seonghwa said pecking his lips and holding him close.
He took the shampoo and stared washing wooyoung's hair.

Wooyoung stayed in place letting the older do whatever he wished. He was loving the way seonghwa was taking care of him.

Soon enough they were done having a bath.

Wooyoung tried to walk forward but the pain wouldn't let him. So as usual he started whining when the older was almost half way to the door.
"Hyung!!! I can't walk. Carry me will you?"
Seonghwa shook his head and walked towards wooyoung picking him up in bridal style.
Placing him on the bed. He asked
"Do you want me to dress you up as well?"
"No just get me clothes."

Seonghwa gave wooyoung his tshirt and shorts to wear.

"Your cloths are too big for me!"
"Shh! You look cute in them." Wooyoung started sulking.
Not that he didn't enjoy the fact he was wearing olders cloths he just wanted more pampering and seonghwa was gladly providing it to him.

"I want cuddles" wooyoung demanded
"Then come lie down with me, you are literally sitting on my bed" seonghwa chuckled and pulled the younger close.

"Why did you avoid me? Did i do something wrong." Wooyoung wasn't expecting this question, he was dead ass embarrassed.
"No it wasn't your fault, it was actually my fault." Sighing wooyoung continued

"I was in a terrible relationship before coming here. It ended bad and i was hurt. I had stopped loving or caring. It was just one night stands that i was interested in. But after i did things with you,i thought it would also end like those one night stands but it didn't.
I felt butterflies when you did anything sweet. Nobody before has taken care of me like you did. Only few days that we have meet, i felt a strong attraction towards you, which just grew with time. Trying to get rid of those feelings i started to avoid you."

Wooyoung completed his speech and felt a small kiss on his cheeks. His back was facing the older so he couldn't see his expression.
"Im also attracted woo, it's not just you. Lets not avoid each other. It hurt to see you waking up so early and skipping meals."
Kissing his neck this time seonghwa continued
"Let's take time to know each other."
Smiling wooyoung replied
"Im also tired of running. Lets do that." 

"Now lets sleep."
"Do i get a good night kiss?" seonghwa asked and puckered his lips.

Smiling wooyoung gave him a kiss. The older pulled him closer, nuzzled his neck and soon drifted to dream land.

Wooyoung knew the older had fallen asleep. He was alone with his thoughts, remembering everything thing the older did. His duality amazes him. One minute he is the guy who would cuddle you and give you kisses and the other minute he would be pounding you like there is no tomorrow. He regrets everything things he did to the older. Seonghwa has only been sweet and caring throughout.
'I will make it right, i will treat you better.' He thought to himself.

Finally admitting to his feelings felt good he wanted to give seonghwa and himself a chance, kissing older forehead and pulling him closer, he also drifted to dream land.

Hope you guys liked it.
Thank you for reading.
Let me know if u liked the smut😅.
Im new people i need motivation.
Ignore my mistakes. I tend to make many.
Out 1.6k words i miss them sometimes while proof reading. 

Spoiler: I will introduce san in next chapter.

ᴵ ˡᵒᵇᵉ ʷᵒᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ!

ᴵ ˡᵒᵇᵉ ʷᵒᵒʸᵒᵘⁿᵍ!