Chapter 49

When I wake up I head into the kitchen and get a granola bar to eat. After I eat that I drink some water before getting in the shower.

Once I get out of the shower I put on a black leather skin with a pattern of a leopard on it. I then where a white fur sweatshirt. I then blow dry and straighten my hair then do my makeup.

Once I was ready I make my bed when Allison starts shouting my name. I rush into her room to see her handcuffed to the bed. "God I know Issac got out of the hospital yesterday but already? Jesus." I say and she sighs. "Not the point Clara just help me get out of these." She says and I nod. I help her get out of the handcuffs then she starts getting ready quickly then rings her dad.

I go into my room and out on my ankle boot heels and then check my phone.

Scotty boy- Need you at my house ASAP!

Clara- on way.

I grab my car keys and strap two knives to my thighs before heading out my room. I then bump into Allison.

"There's something wrong with Issac. He tied me to my bed this morning and left with some weapons and threatened the twins. I think he's gone to the school." She says and I nod. "I need to meet Scott and I'll meet you there." I say and she nods. "Kira said she'd help." She says and I nod.

We get into our cars and head our separate ways.

I get to Scott's house where there were all ready quite a few cars parked outside. I recognised Lydia's car but that was it.

As I got out of my car one of the twins were rushing off somewhere. I walk into the McCall house and see everyone standing around something. I look beside Melissa to see Stiles screaming with black tape on his mouth so we could hardly hear it.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask and Scott and Lydia look at each ofher. They signal for me to follow them into the kitchen whilst Melissa cleans up Stiles wounds.

"Lydia found him in a car park with Aiden this morning. They brought him back here and now he's paralyzed with Kanima venom. He's not going anywhere or hurting anyone." Scott says and I start to smile.

"This is only temporarily, whilst we come up with a plan." Deaton says and I nod.

Whislt those three come up with a plan head over to Stiles. Mellisa smiles at me as she leaves the living room.

I sit down infront of Stiles an examine his cut with my eyes. He was visibly healing which made me happy that the nogitsune wasn't permanently hurting Stiles. I look up at Stiles to see his eyes gloss over and a tear fall from his eye. I reach over and takes the tape off of his mouth slowly as I was completely convinced this had to be a trick.

"Clara, they're going to hurt me." He says and my heart throbs at the familiar boy in pain infront of me. The sight of Stiles crying has always made my heart wrench. "I won't let them." I say wiping away one of his tears. He then quickly smirks making me sigh.

"Really clara? One tear and a little phrase. Wow. I like the confirmation that nothing will happen to me. It makes me feel even more, invincible." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Stiles knows something you Don't. Nearly everyone knows something that you've been dying to know. I could tell you if you want." He says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"But then I like seeing the clogs turn behind them pretty little eyes to figure out what everyone is keeping from you. I like the pain in your face right now that you've realized no one thinks you're ready to hear it. They think you're the emotional one, even Stiles thinks it. The guy that you love thinks that you're fragile and if he says the wrong thing you'll break." He says and I sigh.