Chapter 13

"Please, please, please." Stiles complains over the phone. "What even happened to your jeep anyway?" I ask rolling my eyes. "Erica ripped something out of it." He says sounding pretty annoyed. "Fine. Do you want me to meet you there?" I ask. "I would  come and get you, but I can't." He says and I chuckle. "It's all right, I'll be there in five." I say laughing.

I climb out of bed which was covered in studying in books and put some shoes on. "Where you going?" Chris asks and I jump a million miles. "Jesus chris. You scared the hell out of me. I'm going to meet Stiles." I say and he nods. "Do you need a ride?" He asks whilst I pat down my outfit. "I was going to ask Ally but sure." I say and follow him to his car.

I get to the mechanic store and say goodbye to Chris. I head inside and couldn't see Stiles I look around but then just sit in a chair and wait for him.

"Figures." Stiles says and scoffs then I look up at him. "Oh hey." He says and I stand up to see what he was looking at.

I look back from the Lacrosse photo to Stiles looking at his hands that were shaky furiously. "Stiles what's wrong?" I ask looking at his hands. "I don't know what happening, but I can't feel my hands." He says and I furrow my eyebrows as he looks behind me.

"Oh." Stiles says and I turn around quickly I look up to see a reptile hand with massive white claws. "Hey." Stiles shouts with a croaky voice to the mechanic. "Hey." Stiles attempts to shout again but it wasn't that loud. The mechanic then got struck at the back of the neck."Stiles. We need to get out of here." I say and he completely ignores me. "Hey!" Stiles shouts and goes to walk but falls completely on the floor.

"Oh my god Stiles." I say leaning down beside him. I hold his hand then see him looking into the room with the mechanic. "Oh my god." Stiles says then just before I turn around he says "Don't." Sternly.

"Well tell me what's happening then." I say and he takes a deep breath. "The Jeep is going to crush him." Stiles says and I spin around to see the scene unfold. The man was lying under the Jeep which was moving slowly down on top of him. I stand up when I hear Stiles say something.

"Don't. You're gonna end up dead too so please don't go in there. I don't think I can watch you die." Stiles says and I sigh. "What else am I supposed to do?" I ask looking between both boys. "Just call 911." Stiles says. I sit next to Stiles on the floor.

We didn't see the Jeep crush the mechanic. We just saw a reptile as it got in the way of it. "That's what was at Issac's house the other night." I say and Stiles takes heavily breathes. The reptile  creature just takes off and I call 911. After I call 911 I basically drag Stiles on to a chair.

"What's happening to you?" I ask confused as to why he can hardly move. "I don't know." He says and I slide my hand into his.

Me and Stiles were sat at the foot of the ambulance just telling Sheriff Stilinski what had happened. "I told you, we just... we walked in, and we saw the Jeep on top of the guy. That's all." Stiles repeats. "Okay now I want to hear it from Clara." Sheriff Stilinski says and Stiles looks at me. "When I got here Stiles was waiting for me outside. We walked in and looked around to see if there was anyone to talk to. We looked through the glass window and saw the Jeep on top of the man." I say and the Sheriff nods and looks at Stiles hands.

"What's wrong with your hand?" The Sheriff asks and Stiles puts his hand in mine. "Nothing. Can we please get out of here now?" Stiles asks as his dad stares at our hands with his eyebrows slightly raised.

"You know, if you saw something you didn't think you can tell me..." "you think we're lying?" Stiles says and I just sigh. "No of course not. I'm just worried about you two." Stiles' dad says and I smile softly at him. "Now, if you saw someone do this, and if you're afraid  that maybe they're gonna come back and make sure you don't say anything about it...." "We didn't see anything Sheriff." I say squeezing Stiles hand for reassurance.