Chapter 33

(3rd person continued)

The hospital was now under evacuation. Melissa was at the reception making sure everyone was getting out and telling the nurses what to do.

Meanwhile, Peter was upstairs wiping down Clara's forehead. She was sweating and it was clearly visible. When Derek told Peter that he thought Clara was his. Peter immediately felt guilty for the pain he put her through, even though her mother caused him more pain.  She wasn't necessarily Peter's Niece but they were still family and he was going to treat her like his niece.

He was worried, the hospital was supposed to be evacuating yet no one had come to evacuate Clara. "Hey, anyone want to tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter shouts his tone laced with annoyance.

"Sorry, but she wasn't, uh..." Melissa trails off when she sees Peter standing over Clara's unconscious body. "You're supposed to be dead." She says in a shocked and confused tone. "I get that a lot actually." Peter says and then Clara's monitor starts beeping rapidly.  "The Argents aren't going to be happy when they see you with her." Melissa says and he shrugs as they both look over at the monitor.

Clara gasps and she opens her eyes. She leans over the bed and starts throwing up black blood and mistletoe. Peter and Melissa just looked at her confused and concerned as she threw up.

On the other side of town Stiles and Scott had rushed to Derek's loft to tell him about Miss Blake, his psycho girlfriend.

"Derek where are you?" Jennifer shouts running into his loft. "Right here." He says and she runs over to him and embraces him in a hug.

"Something happened at the recital. At the school. Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them. " She says rambling but little did she know Derek already knew, Scott and Stiles got to him first. "From who?" He questions going along with it. "Scott and Stiles. They're gonna tell you things. Things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me." Jennifer rambles. "What is it?" Derek asks still going along with what shes saying.

"Promise you'll listen to me." She says looking into his eyes. "I promise." He says nodding softly. She leans in and kisses him. When she pulls back she looks into his eyes. "They're already here, aren't they?" She asks and Stiles and Scott walk out of were they were hiding.

After they argued and Scott proved Jennifer wasn't who she said she was with some Mistletoe, Derek wanted to kill her.

"What are you?" He asks holding onto her neck tightly in a form of strangling her. "The only person who can save your daughter. Call Peter! Call him!" Jennifer says checking slightly. Stiles and Scott's eyes widen. "Your Clara's dad that left her when he found out her mom was pregnant?" Stiles shouts. Stiles emotions were all over the place, Clara was in the hospital  and his dad was missing. "I didn't know. Kate didn't tell me." Derek says his grip tightening on Jennifer's throat.

Derek rips his phone out of his pocket with his grip on Jennifer's neck as he calls Peter. "How is she?" Derek says in angry tone as Peter answers his phone. "Its not good. Shes in and out of consciousness. Shes vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance." Peter says looking back at Clara who the doctors were getting ready to evacuate. "Mistletoe." Derek says angrily ending the call. Scott's eyes were wide as he was worried about Clara.

"What is it?" Stiles asks and Derek stares at Jennifer. "I'm not telling you Stiles, you've got enough on your plate." Derek says and tightens his grip so harsh that she was struggling to breath.

Once Scott and Stiles got Derek to stop because of the concern of Clara and Stiles' dad. They head to the hospital to get Jennifer to help Clara.

As they walked to the elevator well, Derek was dragging Jennifer and the two teenage boys were following closely behind when Melissa started running behind them shouting Scott's name.