Chapter 29

We arrive at the extremely motel we were supposed to be staying at tonight. We get off the bus and we were just staring at the motel in disgust, well I was anyway.  Stiles gets off the bus and stands beside me. "Its hideous." I say and he nods.

"I've seen worse." Scott says getting of the bus. "Where have you seen worse?" Stiles says as we still stare at the motel infront of us.

Coach blows his whistle and I groan. I swear if I hear him blow that whistle one more time I might scream. "You got a problem Argent?" Coach asks and everyone looks at me. "You're giving me a headache, you don't need to blow the whistle so god damm much." I say and he chuckles.

"Listen up, the meets been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closet motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves." Coach says making me laugh. This is why coach is my favourite teacher, he's just so straight forward and funny. "You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach yells as everyone starts grabbing keys.

I get a key, for me Lydia and Allison and we start heading to our room. But I turn around and notice Lydia just staring at the motel. "Lydia?" I question because she wasn't following. "I don't like this place." She says and we look at the motel again. "I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison says laughing and I agree with her.

"Its just for one night." I say linking my arm with hers. "A lot can happen in one night." She says. Little did we know what would actually happen tonight.

The room had three single beds in a line with a nightstand between all of them. I look at the girls unimpressed as I drop my cross country bag to the floor. I lie back on the bed and the bed was extremely uncomfortable and springy. The comforter made my skin scratchy. And the pillow was so thin that it was hardly there. I know I should of brought my pillow, but I didn't.

I was so exhausted from the lack of sleep I got last night that I just wanted to pass out. But something told me I wouldn't be getting that much sleep here tonight.

"Hey guys I'm hungry, I'm going to go grab some snacks." I say and they mutter a "okay" so I head to the vending machine I saw earlier.

On my way down the steps Stiles comes beside me. "Hey, where you headed?" He asks. "Vending machine." I say and he nods. "Me too." He says and I smile.

"Yo." Stiles says to Boyd who was at the vending machine. I play with my necklace nervously as I look around the motel. "Hey. That was the same thing I was gonna get." Stiles says and I turn around to the vending machine to see the machine get caught.

"Oh. Hang on." Stiles says and hands me his wallet. "You know what I got a patented method for this. Don't worry" Stiles says and puts his hands on top of the machine. I start giggling as he attempts to shake it. Boyd puts his fist through the glass and grabs his snack. I look at Stiles confused as Boyd walks away. I put my hand in the machine and grab a few snack and Stiles copies my actions.

We head up the stairs and we stand there talking before splitting and going our separate ways. "I didn't think you were going to come today." He says and I smile. "I'm the best human runner on the team." I say and he laughs. "Sneak in to my room later?" He questions and I laugh and push him back gently. "I was joking anyway." He says smiling softly. "I need to get back to my room." I say and quickly say a goodbye before heading to my room.

I open the door to my room and Scott runs out past me. Lydia comes in with some towels and gives them to Allison.

"I'm so freaked." Lydia asks and I open my chips. "They have a creepy old lady down stairs with a sign of how many people have committed suicide. You'll never guess how many have." Lydia says and I open my bag and take out my hoodie. "I don't know, how many?" I ask whilst taking my t-shirt off and then putting my oversized hoodie on. I take my leggings off and put them in my bag and sit in my bed. "One hundred and ninety-eight." She says and my eyes widen.