Chapter 25

In the car on the way to some party I sat in the back of the car just looking out the window whilst Lydia traced he's and Allison's bruise.

"I don't know. It doesn't look like much to me." Lydia says as they compare their arms. "Its a pattern. It means something." Allison says in a confident tone. "And you think Scott will know what it means?" I question. "No, but he might know someone who does." She says and I keep my head on the window. I can tell you who probably will, Derek. It's not that hard to figure out.

"How are you so sure that it means anything at all?" Lydia asks softly and confused. "Because that girl wasn't just looking for Scott. It's like she needed to find him. Like she had to. And that means something." Allison says completely and utterly sure.

We stop outside of a house and we get out and head towards Scott. "This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Scott questions and Allison shakes her head for no. "Look this has nothing to do with me and I need to pee." I say and  Scott chuckles. "The bathroom is upstairs." He says and I nod

I head upstairs to the bathroom and open the door on Stiles with a box of condoms in his hand. "Wow Stiles." I say reading the XXL on the box. He spins around so fast making me laugh. "Uh, its uh." He says scratching the back of his neck nervously and I laugh. "You don't need to explain yourself Stiles." I say patting his shoulder.

"You didn't---" "Stiles I really need to pee." I say and he nods. "Right uh I'm gonna." He says and takes a condom out of the box before heading out of the bathroom.

"Stiles." I shout and he turns around whilst I smirk at him. "Good luck." I say and then quickly have a pee.

After having a pee and washing my hands I head downstairs and look around. The party wasn't crowded but it was cool. That's when I saw Stiles standing there awkwardly.

"What you doing here? " I ask taking the cup from Stiles and taking a sip. "She left." He says and I bite down on my lip to stop myself from laughing. "That's a shame." I say taking another sip from his cup.

"Uh, can we--" "Clara, Allison and Lydia are in the car waiting for you." Scott says walking over to us and I nod. I take one last sip of Stiles drink and hand it back to him before saying goodbye.

After we dropped Lydia home, Allison let me drive us home.

Once we got home I grab something to eat and then head to my room. I take my makeup off and get into my pyjamas.  I brush my teeth and wash my face.

I climb into bed and put a film on my laptop.

I decided to check my phone and saw a text from Stiles.

Stiles- if feels like every time I've tried to talk to you today, something has come up. You haven't even called, I just really want to talk to you about yesterday.

Clara- I was quite busy today Stiles, we'll talk tomorrow. I promise.

Stiles- Good, I've missed you.

I smile then put my phone down and continue to watch the film when someone knocks on my bedroom door.

Chris walks in and sits at the end of my bed. "How did it go?" He asks and I pause the film and look up at him. "It was nice, I talked to her like how I used to. " I say and he nods. "What was it like driving her car?" He asks and I nod. "I liked it." I say and he nods again. "As long as you know shes proud of you." He says kissing my forehead. He stands up and leaves and I take a deep breath before watching the end of the film.

Once the film was finished I switch my laptop off and go to sleep.

Once I wake up to my alarm I switch it off and climb out of bed. I quickly make my bed and then get in the shower.