Chapter 47

Stiles didn't tell me he was leaving. He didn't tell anyone he was. He's not the nogitsune as of right now. Deaton gave him something and he's thankfully the actual Stiles is with us. When Scott found out he offered for me to go with him, which I did.

We got to Eichen house in time as we saw Stiles and the Sheriff standing outside the gates. We hop of Scott's bike and walk over to them. Scott slides his helmet off whereas I was trying really hard and couldn't get it off.

"Why didn't you tell us." Scott says to Stiles as I try to pull the helmet of my head. "Because we wanted to avoid something like this." The Sheriff says as Stiles helps me take my helmet off. He smiles softly at me and runs his hand down my cheek. He holds my helmet for me but I spend the whole conversation just looking at the floor.

"It's only 72 hours." I hear Stiles say but six days is still a long time.  "This is the place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumour inside of him filled with flies." Scott says as if they don't already know. Stiles was the one who found it out.

"You don't know everything yet." Scott says to the Sheriff and I just sigh. I already know Stiles mind is made up and he's going in there. If it's what he wants I'll support him, but I just don't like it.

"I know enough, nogitsunes, kitsunes, oni or whatever they're called." Sheriff says and I glance up and him but still look down at my feet anxiously. "That's all surprising correct." Stiles says and I smile softly whilst staring at the floor.

"Scott, we saw the MRI." Sheriff says and I look up to see the Sheriff glance at me then to Scott. "It looked exactly like my wife's. And that terrifies me and Clara." He says and I bite down on my bottom lip nervously. Stiles slowly picks up my hand before putting it into his. I looked over at him and he smiles softly at me before I put my head back down.
"I'm heading down to LA tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Sheriff says.

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Scott asks and I look at the sheriff because I want the answer to this question too.

"He's not." Stiles says and I sigh already knowing what he's about to say. "It was my decision." Stiles says and I use my free hand to play with my necklace.

"Stiles we can't help you if your in here. Clara tell him." Scott says but I just stare at the floor not knowing what to say. "And I can't hurt you." Stiles says squeezing my hand but I didn't dare look up.

"Deaton has some ideas. Argents calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't....." "if you can't..." stiles says.

Stiles leans forward and whispers something in Scott's ear and hands Scott my helmet. "Come on." Sheriff says and Stiles gives my hand one last squeeze before heading to the gate.

When I hear the gate buzz, I quickly turn to see them walking through the gate. "Stiles." I shout making him turn around and look at me.

I run over to him and hug him. "Your going to be fine right?" I whisper in his ear. "I will, we'll get through this." He says kissing my temple. "I'll call you as soon as I can." He says and I nod as we pull away from the hug."See you in 72 hours." I say and he smiles at me softly.

I step back from the gate and watch as they both walk in to Eichen house. "Are you okay?" Scott asks and I kiss my teeth and turn around. "I'll be fine." I say putting my helmet on. "If anyone can get through this, it will be Stiles." Scott says and I nod and we then get on his motorbike and head back.

Scott didn't drop me home, we headed to the animal clinic where Allison was.

I get off of the bike and look around. "Are you coming inside?" Scott asks and I shake my head. "No I'm gonna take five." I say and he nods. He smiles at me sympathetically before heading inside.