Chapter 20

It's now friday, the night of the rave. I got Matt's number off Lydia to tell him I couldn't go. Chris and Victoria made me have the rest of the school week of and I had to beg to go to Lydia's party tomorrow.

Matt totally understood that I couldn't go and said he was at the ER himself for a couple of hours. I suggested he took Allison which he agreed to which made me feel better.

Everyone had left and I was just sat in my room, catching up with school work. Its officially spring break now, thank god.

It had been hours and nobody was home yet. I haven't been able to get a hold of anyone. But everyone is at the rave trying to get Jackson. Derek and his pack. Scott, Stiles and Allison. Then Chris, Victoria and their hunters. They were all looking for him and I'm on bed rest. I felt completely and utterly useless.

Stiles came over earlier through the front door. He came to give me 'school work'. He did actually bring me school work because he knows how much I hate being behind. Although that wasn't really the reason he came over. I got back from the hospital yesterday and he wanted to see how I was. Even though he was there when I woke up, he couldn't stay long. I really didn't want him to be interrogated by Chris so  I made him leave.

The night I had the anesthetic I had thr most wonderful night sleep. I didn't have a nightmare and it felt amazing. I haven't not had a nightmare since the incident at the school. That nightmare was from the fear of the unknown and probably would have stopped at the night of the winter formal. But seeing my mom die right infront of me, definitely doesn't win in that department.

I heard loads of noise coming from downstairs. I just assumed that it was Chris and the hunters so I ignored it.

I put Vampire Diaries on my laptop and sit in my bed and watch it. I heard a grunt and look at Stiles climbing through my window. "You alright?" I ask and he sighs. I move over in my bed so I wasn't in the middle anymore and tap the space beside me for Stiles to sit down.

He sits down beside me and before I  can ask him what was up Allison barges in. "You are never to talk to Matt again. Allison says and I furrow my eyebrows at her. "He left his camera in my car and I went through his photos. He has so many photos of you." She says and I look at her confused. "What do you mean?" Stiles asks. "There's photos of you in your room, photos of you asleep. Photos of you in school and you look like you don't know about them." She says and I sigh. "Seriously?" I ask and she nods. "When he came back for his camera he said he had more on his laptop and stuff." She says and I lean against the headboard. I sigh and put my head in my hands.

"So he's a stalker?" I say and she nods. "I knew I didn't like him for some reason."  Stiles says and I scoff. "Why don't you go to the police?" Stiles asks and I shake my head and Allison sits infront of me on my bed. "There's no point, Allison caught him." I say and Allison holds my hand.

"It's Lydia's birthday tomorrow, are you coming?" Stiles asks and I nod. "Yeah, I had to beg Chris and Victoria to let me go." I say and yawn. "I'll leave you two alone, just lock this door." Allison says standing up. I nod and follow her and lock my bedroom door.

I get back into bed next to Stiles and he looks at my laptop. "What are you watching?" He asks and kicks his shoes off. "Vampire Diaries." I say and he nods.

"What's up you seem sad." I ask switching my laptop off.  I put my laptop away and then turn on my side to face Stiles.

"I got my dad fired." He says and I look at him confused. "What? How?" I ask shocked and he turns from his side to his  back and looks up at the ceiling. "Because I stole police property and got a restraining order." He says and I furrow my eyebrows. "If everyone knew what you were doing they would be on your side Stiles." I say and he sighs. "I know, but I feel like the worst son in the world." He says and I pull him in to a hug. "It'll be okay Stiles, I promise. We'll think of something to help him." I say and he nods.

Another Argent?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें