Chapter 6

I scream myself awake again causing my mom to come running in. "Hey its okay" she says coming and hugging me. I don't hug her back I just bring my knees into my chest and hold my head. My head hasnt stopped throbbing for days, it just hurts. "It hurts" I say inbetween cries and my mom nods. "I know baby I know" she repeats and I sigh. "Come on" she says and gets under my comforter. She lies down and cuddles me. "Mom I just feel so scared and not just that my head won't stop throbbing" I say and she nods.

I spent an hour just talking about it with my mom and eventually I calmed down. I was about to fall back to sleep when my alarm goes off. "Do you want to take the day off" she asks and I shake my head. "It's the quarter finals today, I told Cole I'd watch him" I say and she nods. "Alright get ready for school then" she says switching my alarm off.

I get out of bed and head into the bathroom I take a shower and once I get out I get dressed. I didn't wash my hair today so I just let my hair down wavy from yesterday's curls. I wear some blue jeans and a black long sleeve crop top. I slip on my black converse and then grab my school bag and slip in some school books and head downstairs.

"Good morning" I smile and everyone looks at each other confused then smiles sympathetically at me. "Okay then..." I say confused and sit down at the table. My mom hands me some advil which I quickly take for my headache. After that I quickly eat my breakfast and me and Allison head to school.

"You know I feel awful right" Allison says whilst she drives us to school. I furrow my eyebrows and look at her confused. "For calling you to the school that night. We all hear you crying and screaming when you have bad dreams. It makes me feel terrible" she says and I sigh. "Ally it isn't your fault, you didn't know what was going to happen" I say and she nods and sighs.

When we get to school we head to school we go to our lockers before heading to home room.

After first period me and Allison were talking in the hall when I felt some hands on my waist. Allison smiles at me causing me to roll my eyes. "Do you have to come behind me every time" I say turning around to see Cole. "Um yes" he says and I laugh softly.

"Are you guys like together now" Allison asks looking between us both. "Not yet" he says leaning down and kissing my cheek making me smile. "Well I'll see you after English" Allison says walking off. "Come on" Cole says dragging me into coaches office.

We get in there and drop out bags to the floor. "Ditching english to make out in coaches office. I like your thinking" I say as he places his hands under my thighs and picks me up. I roam my hands through his hair when I hear a familiar cry. I pull away from Cole and unwrap my legs from around him and slide back down the wall. "What's wrong" he asks and I shake my head. "I can hear Alison crying" I say running out of coaches office.

"Ally" I shout when I see her walking down the corridor. She spins around and I see her crying. "Hey what's wrong" I ask running over to her. "Scott sent me this pictures of us, he's trying to make me feel bad. As if I don't already feel terrible" she says and I pull her into a hug. "I hate him" I say and she frowns then looks behind me.

I look behind me to see Cole standing there awkwardly with my bag. "Heres uh your bag" he says and I nod and sigh. "Thanks" I say taking it from him. "I'm sorry did I interrupt something" I ask and Coel shakes his head. "It looks like you need her more then me" he says kisses my cheek. "I'll see you at lunch" he says and I nod.

Me and Alison spent the rest of second period talking about the whole situation with Scott. I feel so sorry for her for trying so hard to get over him and he actually made her cry. I am going to kill him.

At lunch I set my tray of food at the table. "Where you going" Alison asks. "Two minutes" I say walking over to where Scott and Stiles were sat.

"I'm going to kill you" I say slamming my hands down on there table. "Easy tiger" Stiles says and I glare at him so he just nervously picks up his water and takes a sip. "I thought I knew something about girls, obviously not" he says and I roll my eyes. "If you ever and I mean ever make her cry again. I will cut your balls of and shove them so far down your throat that--" "Clara, come on be nice" Cole says grabbing my hand to calm me down. Scott was looking at me in shock and disbelief whilst Stiles was flickering his eyes from my face to mind and Cole's hands. "Let's go" Cole says taking me back to our table.